4. Congested

Camila

"Where are you taking me?" I murmured as I stared out into space. I tried to look out the window, but as I sat there, in a limousine, between strangers and Uncle Simon, I could feel as they were all looking out that I didn't try it again. 

"We are heading back to my flat," Simon began followed by the faint creaking sound of the seats, as the other five strangers moved uneasily in their seats, "I have made accommodations for all of you to live there for the time being." Uncle Si was most likely sending the boys a hard stare. I sighed.

"Time being?" I asked pulling myself unwilling from dazing out and staring at Uncle Simon who was busily immersed in his PDAs and phone. 

"Yes, there I things I need to do and I can't have you all separated. Especially," and he broke off. That cliffhanger on especially affecting us individually. Silence creating a dwelling where we all were being submerged into our deepest sorrows. And it was like Simon had just realized what he had created because he spoke again.

"Especially after, both of the addresses pertaining to your flats being leaked. I can't have anymore scandals," Simon tried to rescue us from it and save himself with it. 

"Don't we have Paul and the rest of the guard for that," the feathered haired one noted. Uncle Si ignored the feathered haired one's remark and confined his gadgets to his inner pockets of his jacket. 

"How rude of me," Simon cleared his throat and chuckled slightly, confusing all of us, "with all of this it slipped my mind that you wouldn't know each other." He gestured to the boys. I nodded. 

"Yeah a funeral is the most appropriate place to meet someone," the dark headed one grumbled, earning himself nudge from the curly haired one next to him and a cold stare from Simon. I tried my best not to laugh at his sarcastic comment.

"Miss Camila Reid, these are the boys of One Direction," the boys gave half heartily smiles and I understood, "boys introduce yourself." It came out more of an order. 

"I'm Louis," the feathered haired one spoke first. I offered my hand and he shook it briefly. I didn't know whether I should be offended that he taken my hand briefly or relieved that he had taking a like for me. I watched him for a moment and took a particular liking to his eyes, they were indecisive. A shade of blue and then switching slightly to blue. It left me wondering whether he was like me.

"Harry," the less tamed hair one introduced himself next. He offered his hand and I shook it. We stood like that for a few more seconds, it was like I knew him somehow. When I drop his hand, we both sat there confused. I shook my head, trying to clear my head. 

"I'm Liam Payne, it is nice to meet you Miss Reid," the brown haired boy beside the sarcastic spoke and I nodded in acknowledgment. 

"You can just call me Camila. I suppose Miss Reid was my mother's name. Don't make me feel old," I joked. He smiled and so did the others. 

"I'm Niall," the dyed blonde haired one spoke up next, giving me a pound which I didn't find weird at all. 

"And that's," Liam began pointing to Mr. I'm-sarcastic-and-tough boy. 

"I'm Zayn," he said quick and blunt. I just nodded, playing with my lip. 

"Marco," Simon said loudly, though there was no noise that could possibly muffle his voice, and with that the limo came to a halt. The window that separated us from the driver slid open and the driver's young face appeared. 

"Yes sir," he waited for Simon's order and my nose registered him as one of us.

"I want you to leave them at my flat and by no means let them wander of. You are to strictly keep to only your new flat," Simon looked at each in one of us, and each of us knew we would have to abide by his orders. There wasn't anything that could break a overlord's bond to his subject. The driver nodded and Simon scooted over his seat which was the closest to the door and he pushed the door open. 

"Once you reach the flat, Paul will give you the rest of the instructions," Simon climbed out of the limo carefully setting aviator glasses over his eyes. I watched him carefully, how he licked his lips and his Adam's apple moved as he swallowed down saliva. He was thirsty. Before he shut the door behind him, his head popped in, his sunglasses sliding down his nose, "Oh, Camila, dear, make sure to ask for Paul for specific things I need you to do. He'll help you if you need it. One last thing, for you boys," the boys sunk into their seats. They dreaded being treated like this and it was like sucking the life out of them, except they were already dead-- technically. 

"I want you to watch for Miss Reid, she's delicate. If she gets any sort of pains or aches, I want one of you to call me directly," Simon said in a much menacing tone. 

"Understood?" Simon asked. The boys stared at each other momentarily and nodded in comprehension. 

"Good. See you all tomorrow." He slammed the door and was gone. He had not even let us speak, if we had questions or anything. I let out a heavy sighed that earned me a scoff from Mr. Grumpy pants. I snapped my head towards him.

"Did I do something?" I asked. Zayn ignored my question and placed his attention on his now out phone. 

"No, of course you didn't, Princess. Do you also want us to cut your food in bite size pieces?" Zayn muttered. I narrowed my eyes. 

"What crawled up your butt? Seriously, I didn't ask for any of this. If I could I would have easily taken to live on my own, sadly I don't get a choice. Do I?" I retorted and that took his attention. He stuffed his phone in his pocket.

"I think you both need to chill," Niall said. 

"I am "chill". I'm sorry that you have to take care of me. I didn't know I was causing havoc on your planned days," I continued. 

"We didn't have anything planned," Harry mumbled down to himself. It caused me to feel like an idiot. Uncle Si had just moments early spoken to me about their mental and emotional status and here I was speaking without thinking first. 

"I'm sorry, I really am. I cannot relate with you in this situation-"

"Hell no you can't," Zayn interjected.

"I lost someone as well, before all of this. I can't even remember him. I'm not even grieving. He was suppose to mean something to me and then I do something stupid that I can't even recall even doing. I tried to kill myself and now I have to deal with the consequences of not dying" I had not even notices that I was breathing hard and heavy until I felt a hand on my arm. I stared down at the hand and then at the person. 

"You don't have to apologize," Liam gave me a sympathetic smile, which I tried to return. But all I could feel was anger, for everything,a rage that could not be controlled. 

"Yeah, I guess that is far worser than our own self pity party," Louis said somewhere behind Liam and I laughed.

"Worser is not a word." I said. Louis pushed Liam into his seat and cocked his head to the side as he sat before me.

"Maybe, maybe not. But who cares, I'm not oxford," Louis came back. I rolled my eyes. I could see he was trying to get a grip on his old self  for my sake, and it wasn't because I was some psychic. It was the look the other four boys were giving him-- like if he has astonished them. 

"Right, well, anyone care to explain who Paul is?" I asked trying to cease the awkwardness. 

"He's our security," Niall explained.

"More like a dad for us when we're out and about," Louis explained. I nodded. 

"Oh. Is that him?" I pointed out the window. The limo had come to a stop and a man in full black outfit that consisted of a regular black tee, and black slacks stood before a doorman. 

"Yes that would be Paul," Harry answered.

"Finally, I can get out of here," Zayn stood up pushing past Harry, Liam and I, opening the door before the chauffeur could get there, letting in the sunlight that I still seem to be sensitive to. I watched him walk into the building. There was something these boys had that I felt comfortable with even though, the hostilities coming from Mr. Macho made it seem like otherwise.