21. Weird Feeling

Niall

"Um, has anyone seen Camila?" I asked as I walked out of my room, rubbing my eyes of my sleepiness.

"Who?" I walked into the living room, my mind still groggy from just awakening.

"You heard me perfectly," I muttered, swiftly taking a seat next to Zayn. Zayn didn't respond. I grew frustrated. For some reason Zayn had something against Camila. He pretended that she didn't live with us. Sometime I think he didn't acknowledge the fact that she existed.

"Seriously? You don't know where she is?" I asked. Zayn didn't remove his eyes from his phone screen.

"More like don't care." Zayn said blatantly. He stood putting his phone in his pockets and walked away towards the kitchen. I grunted, and followed him. What the hell was his problem? Camila hasn't done anything to him, as far as I knew. Couldn't he answer a simple question. He scavenged through the cabinets for a bowl as I took my own from the dish rack.

"What does Zayn not care about?" Harry flashed in settling on a stool, bowl of cereal set right in front of him. His hair untamed like every other morning and for our eyes dignity, he wore boxers. Zayn who was busily eating ignored Harry's gaze.

"I asked if he knew where Camila was. I went to check up on her-" Harry raised an eyebrow, "I just thought she might want some help." I tried to come up with something reasonable. But Harry continued to stare at me with the same you're-not-telling-me-the-truth expression.

"She has amnesia, I thought she might need help," I explained. I could feel Zayn's stare. It was partially a lie. For some reason, the past few days, she's been in the back of mind. Every time I thought of something, her name found someway to crawl up to the surface of my thoughts. I couldn't explain why.

"Mhmm," Harry took a spoonful of his cereal, "she left early in the morning." Harry said it as if it were anything. I just stared at him as simultaneously poured milk into my bowl. Harry continue to munch on his cereal. The crunchy sound of cereal filling in the silence.

"Who left early?" Louis popped into the kitchen unannounced, taking th empty seat beside Harry. He took my untouched bowl of milk and grabbed the cereal, pouring himself a decent amount. Before he could take a spoonful of it, I snatched my bowl of cereal back.

"Camila, left early." I stated. Louis sat there arms crossed on his chest upset over the cereal bowl. Seeing that Louis wasn't going to speak anytime soon I shoved my bowl over, milk dripping on the side. Louis dug in. I turned around grabbing two bowls out the cabinet. I placed the bowls on the counter, finally sitting.

"So Camila left early, what about it?" Louis asked cereal coming out his mouth. I scooted over in my stool, closing into the empty red stool that stood between Zayn and I.

"No one can leave this flat without permission," Liam's voice came loud in clear. We all just sat there, waiting for Liam to appear in the kitchen in seconds. But that didn't happen. We heard Liam's slowly walk his way towards the kitchen. When he finally made it in the kitchen, we continued eating. Liam gave us a once over before he settled for the empty stool. He took the untouched bowl of milk I set aside for him and grabbed the cereal.

"Permission?" Louis questioned the practicality of the word. Liam swallowed his food before he resumed to speaking.

"Yes. We can't leave this place without permission. If you think I'm making something up, go ahead Louis try." Liam warned Lou. Liam's face was stripped of expression. His brown eyes were the color of dark cold coffee. He didn't blink as he stared straight at Louis. Louis, on the other hand seemed unfazed by Liam. Liam's words of precaution had only sparked Louis-- he took Liam's words as a challenge. How Louis loved being challenged. Louis tossed his spoon into the the sink easily as he inhaled the rest of his breakfast by pulling the bowl to his face and taking the cereal all in one slurp. Harry couldn't help but laugh at Louis. Once Louis set his bowl down with a clink he pushed his stool back and stood up. We all just watched him.