35. The Job

Camila

"Now that we have taken a complete tour of your bus, I'm going to make this exceptionally clear- I am taking the left side," Ryder stated as he plopped face first onto the nearest couch. I couldn't help but laugh. 

"What if I wanted the left side?" I teased and Ryder turned over, so that he stared at me with a smile. He raised an eyebrow. 

"Is that your way of letting me know you want to sleep with me?" Ryder lingered in enunciating his question and if I could blush I would have. In retaliation I shoved him over so I could sit and he smirk knowing he had successfully made that awkward for me. 

"Kidding, Mila. Serious now, I would let you have the left side," Ryder sat up trying hard to erase the smirk he had. I shoved him playfully and we both laughed. 

"When are others going to get here?" I looked down at the time on my phone anxious to get on the road already. Ryder's watched me and turned to look at my phone screen as well and then he snatched it away from me. 

"Hey!" Ryder held my phone between his fingers, threatening to let it drop. 

"What are you doing?" I tackled him for my phone and he chuckled at the attempt that ended with him holding his arm over neck, his chin lying on my shoulder- my phone still in his hand.

"I may have- purposely forgotten that we were suppose to be waiting for the others at the parking lot, waiting for the buses and not in the bus and giving a certain girl a private tour," Ryder began to explain and I sighed. It had to be expected, Ryder was one to do his will, to make things more fulfilling. 

"I wasn't planning on calling them," I muttered and he began to hum. 

"Yeah. I don't know, how do I know I can trust you," Ryder questioned, his arm still pressed against my neck. I didn't even attempt to break myself out of his hold. 

"Because if I wanted to I would have already and I really don't want to deal with my lovely roommates so early in the morning. I'm rather enjoying this fine morning, without them," I added a smile and he loosened his arm. 

"I have yet to be disappointed," he said kissing my cheek and letting my phone drop in my hand. He walked towards the tinted windows behind the sofa.

"Har, har," I said as I sat back down. I was in a tour bus. My tour bus.

"So were you being serious, when you said this bus is just for us two?" I asked expecting an answer. But when I turned to look for Ryder he wasn't there. I got up and stood there for a moment trying to sense him.

"Ryder?"

"Yes that was what Janice told me, when I told her that I was to be notified of everything that had to do with you," Ryder poked his head out from the left side bottom bunk.

"What. Are you my body guard now? I don't remember asking for one. I thought all brawns no brains category was already taken when we became friends," I joked. I walked towards him and he stuck his tongue out as comeback.

"If you think I'm all brawns then what would you say if I told you that I got the lyrics and music notes for the songs you will be performing throughout the tour somewhere in my luggage," Ryder crossed his arms behind his head, watching me with his smug expression. 

"How did you-"

"Babe, I told you I wasn't going to let you go off alone," Ryder sat gesturing for me to take a seat with him. I took a seat and he placed an arm around my shoulders. 

"I still don't understand how you even persuaded Simon to let you come with me," I admitted and Ryder gave me the look.

"Sheesh if you didn't want me to come-"