44. Late

Camila

"Are you okay," Louis mumbled as we sat at our designated table in the restaurant. All eyes were on us, both from is die the restaurant and from the other side of the plexiglass wall that separates us from the outside.

"Yeah," I mumbled right back. We sat there and Louis say there rather calm, pretending like there weren't hundreds of eyes staring at both of us. I, on the other hand, I had to keep my hands together before they could fidget. I still had a lot to learn.

"We could always have then take our food upstairs," Louis offered. I gave him a smile. I was really impressed with how incredibly gentle Louis could be.

"No, I rather eat here. I get really agitated when I stay in a room for a long time," I confessed. Noticing what I had just revealed, I stopped still. How had that slipped out of my mouth, I didn't know. But Louis presence was something I was getting adjusted to.

"Alright. We could ask for a different table, I don't want you to be uncomfortable while we eat," Louis' gaze fell on my clamped hands. I chuckled lightly. I pulled my hands away laying them silently on the table.

"I really don't want to make a fuss-"

"Excuse me, sir," Louis called over a waiter. The waiter made his way quickly to Louis. I closed my mouth, knowing it was wide open.

"Yes, how could I help you, sir," the waiter glanced between us, smiled quickly before he returned to his serious expression.

"Are there any available tables, the have a more discrete ambience," Louis asked the waiter. The waiter took a quick glance of the restaurant and then looked behind us, at the people on the other side of the glass.

"Yes. We apologize for any inconveniences, please follow me," the waiter didn't even wait for us to follow before he set course to the table. We followed him pass several tables where many tried to contain themselves or others from lunging themselves at us. I hadn't noticed I had stopped walking until I felt myself be pulled by Louis.

"You know you shouldn't be making yourself that available. Fans are beautiful. But they can be a bit more aggressive when you're alone," Louis whispered whilst he held my hand as we continued walking.

"Your table is right up the stairs, and to make up for the inconveniences dinner is on the house, Mr. Tomlinson," the waiter stood aside from the black marble staircase, adorned with gold staircase handle.

"No need," Louis said. The waiter stared at Louis confused.

"But- sir, it is our policy-" Louis waved the waiter off.

"I rather pay for this dinner. If you would like to pay for any other that would be fine," Louis uttered. The waiter still shocked that Louis rejected the offer walked off, lost.

"C'mon, let's take our seat, I'm famished," Louis didn't even wait for my answer before he climbed the stairs pulling me with him.

~~~

"You do realize that we spend the rest of the day in this game room," I mentioned as we stood in the elevator.

"Yeah, I didn't think you'd mind." Louis continued to laugh. I couldn't help but laugh as well, his laughter too contagious.

"I don't. I'm more worried how everyone will react once they see us," I uttered. Louis stopped laughing and thought about it a moment.

"They'll get over it. It's not like we ventured out the hotel," Louis mocked our tour manager. I cracked a smile. I hadn't realized how much fun Louis could be. That is when he wasnt with the rest of his band.

"Your right. We should do this another day," I said as I followed Louis out the open elevator doors and down the hall.

"Of course." We made it to a door and that was when I noticed that we weren't on my floor. We were on his floor and in front of his suite. Behind that door were the others. Louis was just about ready to open the door when he door violently swung open.

"Louis, where have you been all day we have been looking everywhere for you," Louis was pulled into a quick embrace. Louis groaned.

"In the hotel, where else would I be, it's not like we can walk out of here," Louis grumbled. Harry who had been the one to open the door rolled his eyes at Louis' smart remark.

"Can I come in or do I need permission," Louis added. Harry took several steps back giving Louis the space he desired.

"We'll be in my room, sitting and breathing, in case you wanted to know, if I blink I apologize for not telling you before hand Harry," Louis once more grabbed my hand, forcing me to walk faster than expected. Walking in, Harry seems confused once he saw me. I gave him an apologetic smile. I didn't want to seem impolite, especially with Louis' current mood.

"Hi Harry," I waved to him, with the brief seconds I had before I was pulled down the hall.

"Hi..." I heard the brief sound of Harry's greeting.

"Louis, you can let go. I think I can follow you in my own," I said. Louis let go of my wrist and sheepishly smiled.

"Sorry. I'm just tired of the guys questioning everything. I can't even breath without being questioned why I breath a certain way," Louis complained and I chuckled. Louis was just naturally gifted with make ping me laugh.

"They care about you. Before you say anything, it is a funny way of showing it," I noted. Louis sighed and smile. He opened the door to his room, which I had easily remembered despite the mess. There was clothes everywhere and his blankets all bundled up into a ball in the corner of his room.

"Let me clean this up," Louis dashed around his room everything being paced back in orderly fashion, or as best as Louis could. After several minutes he was done.

"Okay. Do you want to watch a movie? Because I know the perfect movie to watch," Louis chimed as he crouched before one of his drawers.

"Sure. What movie?" I asked. Louis smirked and returned to scavenged through his drawers.

"Uh...we can watch I, Frankenstein, I heard its a good movie. Or we could always watch Captain America," Louis suggested. I thought about his options. Either movie mentioned drew a blank in my mind so it really didn't matter which one I watched. I had no memory of neither one.

"Both?"

"That's what I thought. You're hungry?" Louis asked as he popped the movie into the system. I nodded.

"Let me go get some snack from the kitchen. Make yourself comfortable," Louis motioned to his bed and I nodded. Louis left and I hesitantly took a seat on the edge of his bed. There wasn't much between Louis and I we were friends, mostly likely acquaintances. I didn't want to make myself any more comfortable than I needed to. Who knew how long Louis would last being this friendly. So I didn't want to push it.

"Sorry I took so long. Things got a bit out of hand," Louis dropped the bundle full of snack on his bed. I could tell he was bothered by something by the way he brushed a hand through his hair. Probably, the others asking him questions he was growing tired off.

"It's okay."

"Yeah, everything is okay now."

***
Another update, I was too impatient to wait. Comment. Next part Louis pov.