10. Not Normal

Camila

"I told you, I'm Ryder. Ryder Blaine, Simon Cowell called me and told me to come here-"

"Blaine?" I mumbled as I picked up my head from Niall's chest. I recognized that name from somewhere. I looked at him and he returned the stare. His chestnut colored eyes stared back at me, waiting for me to continue on with my train of thought. Blaine? I heard that name just recently. 

"Blaine?" I repeated. Louis and Harry who stood in front of brown haired version of Danny Zuko, as the other boys stared at me. 

"Camila, do you know him?" Liam asked. I ripped my stare of the stranger and looked at Liam, who held the three bags of blood in his hands. I felt my fangs elongate, running over my lower lip. My body wanted the blood, and a jolt of energy ran through my body. I pushed off Niall's grip and dashed over to Liam catching him by surprise causing us to end up on the floor. I grabbed the first blood bag and tore the bag, the blood scent escaping its container and ever filling the room. The scent caught the attention of every body in the room and I snatched the other bags with my other hand. Ready to consume the blood, I pulled the bag to my lips.

"No! Don't drink that," the stranger lunged past the briefly distracted vampires and snatched the blood bags from my hands, some of the red liquid spilling on the floor. 

"Give me it, I need it," I shot after him. But he was stronger and my need did not make me strong enough. He held the bags away from me. I could feel the burning desire, the aching necessity for the blood tear through my body. 

"No, and if I were you, you'd stay in your positions," with out keeping his eyes away from me he threw a warning at the others. 

"Simon, gave me specific instructions to not let you intake human blood, if I got here before you fed. Since, I have you won't be needing these," the light skinned stranger took the already open bag and consumed its contents, the other two bags following. 

"Ah, that hit the spot," he threw the bags at Zayn who caught them, irritation visible. 

"Those were for me!" Anger surged through me and my hand went after his neck, my strength pushing us both to the nearest wall. 

"What you need is in my pocket," he pulled my hands away from his neck easily, pushing me back slightly. His hand went stright for his pocket taking out the dark sac he had held moments before to my lips. 

"What is-" I never got to finish my question before he place the dark sac to my lips and forced me to drink. The unknown liquid trickled down into my mouth. I tried to pull away but he had a strong hold of my head. The liquid continue its way down my throat at first I couldn't recognize it. But soon I felt the metallic taste of blood. It taste good and I began to drink on my own will. 

"Good girl, take your blood," Blaine let go of me and I held the sac on my own. 

"That's blood?" Louis asked. 

"Yes, it's blood," Blaine answered. No more liquid came out of the sac and I pulled away. Some of the contents had settled on my lips and I licked it off. 

"That is not blood, that stinks," Louis said his nose scrunched up. 

"It is blood," I uttered. 

"Blood does not smell that way Camila," Harry stood in front of me, as he took a waft of me, "what was it you just gave her." 

"I said blood." Blaine said annoyed. 

"Do you think we're that gullible? That is not how blood smells. What the hell did you just make her drink?" Harry dashed past me towards the stranger. It had to be blood what I had drunk because I felt better. My pain had ceased— my eyes no longer burned.

"Harry, I feel much better." I spoke but Harry ignored me. 

"Liam, it was blood, let Blaine go," I tried to get someone to hear me out. Liam who was much like the others, in high alert finally broke his trance. 

"I feel better, look," I insisted. Liam sighed and gestured for Harry to drop the stranger. Not once had the stranger retaliated when the boys had threatened him. 

"That was not normal blood," Harry mumbled.

"Thank you, beautiful. Sheesh, guys I just ironed this shirt. All of this over me helping the girl." Blaine composed his shirt. 

"I have nothing to do here," Zayn muttered and left but not before shooting me daggers. 

"Woah, what has his pants in a twist?" Blaine passed Harry who continued to stare and stood next to me. 

"That's just Zayn," I said and Blaine laughed. We both took a seat on the couch. The boys stares just followed Blaine. 

"Are they gonna just stand there?" Blaine ask.

"Guys, we can trust him. How could he have gotten in here if we were locked in," that made little progress so I tried a new approach, "Uncle Si, mentioned Blaine in the letter so we can trust him." They all sighed and deliberately walked out. 

"We're all keeping an eye out." Harry threatened before he stalked out behind the others. 

"Wow, an easy bunch aren't they?" Blaine made fun of them.

"You have no idea, Blaine." 

"Call me Ryder. The old man, Simon refuses to call me by it, not you too." Blaine grunted. 

"Okay, Ryder. You want to tell me why Simon wanted you to help me?" I asked. 

"That, my dear red head, is something I can't just tell you. It's more of a visual process," he stood up and took a quick spin, "Do you trust me?" He extended his hand for me to take.

"No, not really." I said truthfully. 

"That hurt. I thought after I helped you out with your blood problem, I could be trusted." He held a hand to his chest in mock hurt. 

"Don't take it personally Ryder, but with my— I just don't trust that easy."

"Alright, well we won't be going anywhere then. I guess I can teach you somethings here," he took a quick look around of the place, "um, do you have a room?"

"Yeah, why?" I raised an eyebrow.

"We might just trash this room. Just wanted to make sure you weren't sleeping here," Ryder gave me a mischievious smirk, his eyes holding the same spark.