Chapter 1

Death.

Utterly painful.

The last thing she remembered was being hit by the bus, then being pushed off the bridge.

The pain was immense, it felt as if her brain was forcefully ripped out and stuffed back in her head. Couldn't believe she died, like that - pathetic. She hadn't even graduated from high school yet. She wished she did something with her life, what about her parents?

They must've felt horrible, losing a child. She was really selfish to leave them
in that world alone. Would they be ok? She hoped so.

So what would happen now? Afterlife?

She found her self surrounded by darkness, seeing nothing but a tiny speck of light that came floating towards her.

What was that?

What did it want?

Was it alive?

Could she touch it?

She slowly reached out to touch it, it felt warm and round, but suddenly it spoke.

"If you were to be reborn, if I let you, what power would you be reborn with?"

She was a bit taken back, the white light had spoken to her and it's words....

What power?

If she was really allowed to chose a power then...

" Imagination ."

There was an eerie silence, she was a bit afraid that it didn't understand her.

" I see..... then your mind will be your power... what you imagine is what you will be."

• • •

What happened?

Her eyes slowly opened, found herself lying next to a stream. Where was she? She stared at herself, beautiful emerald eyes with white silk hair, she looked roughly around five years old, she was wearing a cloak.

It was an odd cloak. Black with a red and white yin and yang sign. Under it She was wearing plain black trousers and a white top, She didn't mind but she had to keep it clean.

She might as well find somewhere to stay for the night.

But did she not have a special power?

Imagination.

Does it work?

She closed her eyes and breathed in slowly, she imagined herself floating off the ground into the air to fly, opening her eyes she smirked as she noticed she was indeed floating.

She pushed off and found her self high in the air. She turned and saw a village nearby, she had no intention of being seen flying so she got down and began to head towards the village she saw.

She began her journey, with a power like hers, her life would be easy here. It didn't really matter where she was, she would survive. But she didn't mind knowing where she was.