Chapter 62

"Yomi!!!!! Wake up! We're gonna be late to the academy!" Sasuke's loud obnoxious voice could be heard clearly through the house forcing Yomi to sit up and stare blankly at the wall for a few minutes before getting up.

Hardly anything good came from having a brother like sasuke who was either over protective or just damaging to be around.

For now his only use seemed to be an alarm clock.

She made her way down the stairs like a zombie ignoring everything around her, she wanted to just sleep, who cared about some bogus academy?

Should she stay at home and say she didn't wanna be a ninja? She could just chose not to graduate, but she'd be ridiculed by all the other kids... it's better than working for the hokage of another village, what face would she have if she did such a thing?

"Good morning." She said yawning as she arrived at the kitchen were sasuke was stuffing his face with grilled tomatoes and omelettes.

"Good morning Tsuki Yomi ~" She said happily, Yomi couldn't help but think that they had come a long way, she remembered how the two were before they got married, she hadn't told itachi the story yet.

Her eyes casually glanced at itachi who was pouring out a glass of orange juice, maybe not... he was still a kid.

She walked out to the porch hoping to get some fresh air when a familiar head popped out and she jumped slightly as Madara Uchiha stood before her.

"You're still alive!?" She asked surprised as she hadn't seen him in a long time, an irk mark appeared on his face.

"Of course I'm not! Baka! Do I look alive to you!"

He was slightly translucent and seemed to be floating around so she didn't reply as nothing could make her look any less stupid than she currently did.

"Don't scare me like that." She said brushing off the awkward moment and instead becoming curious as to whether she would also see other ghosts and not just him. "Are there others like you?" She asked him and he paused to think.

"I don't believe so, I only recently became conscious around a decade ago, I am personally not sure why but it seems like there are no more."

Wasn't that around the same time she was reborn here? Wait, could she be the reason for such a strange phenomenon? And does this mean he had been alone all this time!?

A feeling of guilt surged in her heart as she looked at the founding father, then the best thing she could do to repay him was to keep him company.

"Come with me to school!" She said inviting him to come with her to the new academy, that way it wouldn't be so boring having to listen to talks about chakra as if she actually needed it.

She had Isobu and her natural born powers, learning how to use chakra like normal ninja... wasn't that a bit unfair?

For that reason she had decided to avoid using chakra at all, it just wasn't fair at all to anyone else.

"I'm going now" that was itachi who was standing and putting his plate aside. Yomi rushed and hugged him before letting him live.

"Sasuke let's get going to!" She called out to her pig of a brother who seemed reluctant to let go of the food on the table. Even though he was preparing to leave he was being extremely slow, her eyes brightened as she realised how to make him work faster.

"I'll leave and go with Neji if you're not coming!"

As expected he bolted towards her with his socks on, sandals on, lunch box and his mini first aid kit for junior sparring sessions.

"See you later mum!" Sasuke shouted from the porch before they headed out into the light leaving behind their family.

They ran through the streets quickly to get to the academy just as the gates were about to start closing.

The hokage stood in front of a mini army of children all looking up with awe and inspired gazes, they looked up to him like he was some kind of god.

Tsuki Yomi shrugged not willing to feel offended, instead she stood next to hinata as the welcoming speech was going on.

This was one giant leap to the future, the next big thing to look out for seemed to be the uchiha massacre, but before that.... Shisui must live!