Chapter 14

"Who are you?"

Their attention was brought to the group of ninjas at a side of the bloody field. Yomi's eyes lit up as she realised who these people where, the sanins. So this was Amegakure? It's go good encountering the sanins now, time to bail.

Yomi smiled brightly before vanishing with the blue boy.

".....was I seeing things?" Jiraya asked a little troubled with the disappearance of the two children with the Ying and yang cloak.

"Most likely" tsunade added running her fingers through her wet greasy hair. Orochimaru didn't speak, he didn't like the fact that the war was affecting his head this badly.

.

Tsuki Yomi coughed out a mouthful of water as she sat up. She forgot how her teleportation powers worked again.

"Nee-san!" Kisame Called happily as she was brought back to reality.

"Are you ok?" Another young voice asked. She heard the sound of a little dog barking so she sat up only to face the little boy who had saved them. In front of her was Nagato.

"Ah..." She was speechless, she couldn't see his eyes because of his hair but she could see this was after his parents had died. He had a simple rain coat and a bag. He looked too adorable and innocent. She wanted to recruit him, to raise him under her wings alongside Kisame.

But she couldn't.

She stood up ignoring the sinking guilt she felt and put on her best smile. "Thank you for saving me" she put out her hand. "My name is Tsuki Yomi, what's yours?" Nagato looked down with a faint blush on his cheeks.

"Nagato" He said quietly. She knew he felt self conscious because he put his head low like he was hoping for the ground to swallow him up. She laughed slightly, the most adorable baby she had met after Kisame, once again forgetting they were both older than her. Nagato looked older by at least three years, but she wouldn't know.

Maybe she should take him by her wings? But what will happen to the original plot? She felt a slowly growing fear rise within her, she wouldn't be able to help anyone if she didn't know the plot, she would be useless.

Unless she let them all go before cannon.

But if she raised them they wouldn't just leave her right? They would follow her wherever she went.

Then wouldn't she have to die? Die by the hands of ninja.

A stabbing pain made its way to her heart, she couldn't imagine herself leaving what she was building up, but it had to be done. Then she would start a canon life.

But first she would have to speak to the third hokage, after clearing up business in the land of rain she should go and ask for a clan house. That way she could recruit a people of her own.

The sandaime kazekage was definitely one of them. If she saved yahiko then he would join her right?

What about the village hidden underground? She could easily hand it over to Kakazu, once kisame was older she would bring in citizens in bulk.

So what body will nagato take if she saves yahiko? She'd just have to make a new one.

All she had to do was form sōzō, die, let them begin the akatsuki, then resurrect and join our rookie 12 in their journey.

She smiled to herself ignoring the cold rain on pale skin, it might be possible to save everyone after all.

"Nee- chan I'm hungry!"  Kisame whined as he held his stomach and hugged Tsuki Yomi. She sighed and turned to nagato.

"How about I treat you to lunch nagato-kun?"

He blushed but nodded hesitantly and the dog next to him tapped and jumped up happily with an energetic, wagging tail.

Looks like she'll be in Ame for a while.

A/N: comment! Thank you for reading!