Chapter 46

"All heros suffer."

•.•.•

Yomi's eyes opened sharply revealing a deadly pair of crimson.

She sat up and Shisui offered a hand. She glanced at him before a smirked graced their lips, she took his hand and stood.

Turning towards the direction that kushina was in labour.

Suddenly there was a huge explosion, fire upon fire, dust and rubble being flung around.

She dusted the uchiha shirt she wore only to face kurama in his form wrecking havoc and terror.

The people were sent into a frenzy, this was the perfect time to test exactly what she could do with Isobu.

"Isobu." She said darkly with a sadistic smile gracing her lips, stepping into the moonlight she closed her eyes.

Then they opened revealing glowing pupils swirling, illuminating the darkness.

This was it.

Placing her hands together she released every single ounce of chakra she could draw from Isobu.

Shisui watched in awe as she rose from the ground and was incased with chakra that formed like an armour around her body, even going as far as to produce an odd long sword that seemed to be made of bones.

Forcing down the laughter that was running up his throat, Shisui slammed his palm on his mouth as the other hand held on to his stomach.

A few bursts of laughter escaped before he couldn't keep it in and he threw it all out as a sickening noise that would crawl from the very depths of hell.

Yes.....

Yomi smiled madly attacking kurama, this was the first time she had the chance to have a proper spar, child's body or not.

She launched at him, her sword clashing with his claws as he balanced fought her while he was under the control of the uchiha.

Kurama roared as a huge chakra ball was spat out of his mouth directly at her.

Using her sword she blocked the attack with her body being forced back to the ground and her heels digging into the earth to force the ball to come to a stop.

Once she had stopped she flicked the ball out of the way and bent her knees ready to launch.

She coughed out some blood that trickled down her mouth, wiping it off she attacked again.

Focusing on speed, attacking again and again and again on all his blind spots.

He screamed, and she smirked.

"Kurama." She said and he was forced to stop and look at her, her voice boomed throughout the village and the ninjas watched in awe.

That was the uchiha outcast wasn't she?

The girl who's father was from the unknown clan!

She was a jinjuriki!?

Yomi watched as the beast didn't move.