Chapter 19

"Isn't this beautiful  Kakashi, Obito~?" She squealed was she faced the clan compound in front of her. 

This was truly beyond her expectations, all she needed to do is find people to fill it up for her. Obito smiled wearily, this place was a wasteland. The walls were cracked and the paint was wearing off. The wood was rotten and half of the roof had fallen off.

The floor was dusty with not a single sign of life for miles. Kakashi grit his teeth, he felt angry at what they gave her, she was just a child!

Yomi however reached up to pat Obito' s hair, she then sat down, crossed her leg and a placed her palm on the grown.

And to both boy's amazement the whole compound was engulfed in light and what was once a wasteland became a futuristic paradise.

"Sugoi~!" Obito shouted in delight as he began to run around the place, to him Yomi-chan was amazing to the extreme!

"Teme! Behave yourself in Tsuki-san's house!"

"It's fine to call me Yomi, Kakashi." Yomi have him her signature smile and the boy blushed slightly before turning his head in embarrassment.

Tsuki Yomi places her hand on the scan and the door opened revealing a luxurious living room with a flat screen television which seemed to amaze the boys. Letting them explore she decided to head to her room, there was a phone, her phone with the naruto manga downloaded in it. She couldn't quite grasp the concept of WiFi well enough to remake it so she was grateful she had downloaded it before dying.

In all honesty she didn't ever finish naruto, but she knew various bits and pieces due to the fanfictions she read in her spare time. She had to prep herself for the worst and familiarise herself with characters she would meet in the future. Then she had to get on with filling her hidden village up with people.

She would have to send kisame to the land hidden in the mist so he could get his sword.

So much to do with too much time.

First things first she had to learn jutsu, and what better way to do it than to participate in the chunin exam? Combat training was something she lacked since she had been busy setting up trade routes for her village and learning about her summons.

Since she was here she might as well Sal the hokage to participate in the Chunin exams.

Summoning the small white snake she was handed it two letters before it vanished to deliver her message to Kakazu.

This would be an interesting adventure, she could only regret not having being reborn at the very beginning, madara was her favourite uchiha before itachi and she wished she could've met him when he was a cute kid.

She sighed and slept for 16 hours, she was exhausted.

Nagato blushed reading the letter delivered by the white snake from Yomi.

"What are you reading kid?" A large hand grabbed the letter from him and scanned through it leaving the little boy scrambling to get it back.

"Jiraya sensei!" His blushed deepened as jiraya read the letter and burst into a fit of laughter.

"When did you get a girlfriend kid she even signed it with a love heart!"

"Sensei!"

A/N: Nagato is just too cute.

Nagato +5

Madara: stupid tomato head

A/N: oh~? are you jelly~?

Madara: *blush* obviously not! Baka!

Awwww

A/N: Madara +10000 in my heart!