Chapter 41

"The world I want to create is a world that will be worth fighting for"

•.•.•

"Kakashi?"

He looked towards the doorway, it had been a few days since Yomi's death, when he made it back to the hospital he was admitted for several bone injuries and chakra exhaustion.

He stared blankly at his bedsheets as he remembered Yomi, when he first met her, what she last said to him before he died.

Rin watched him noticing his downcast eyes, he had taken her death so personally.

"Rin..."

She didn't say a thing, she just walked over to him and hugged him.

"It's ok Kakashi."

His eyes softened as his memories turned to tears and fell silently.

•.•.•

Kurama was chuckling, that was it, his creator, ascending the path of a god once again.

•.•.•

<<
"Now I want a new power, the power of inequivalent exchange."

A surging feeling filled her as her smile widened.

"Anything else?"

"I want what makes you a god."

This was amazing! Completely phenomenal!

This was the first time it had encountered such a thing! A human capable of outsmarting it!

Many humans would've tried to restore what they had lost by their own power, that would've been impossible seeing how what they lost was taken from it! They can't have it back no matter how hard they try!

This human had instead decided to force it to hand over it's complete power to her! She knew she couldn't get her eye until she overpowered it!

Magnificent!

But what did it expect?

After all, they were fragments of the same being.

"I'm exchange for what?"

"Nothing."
<<

•.•.•

"An uchiha without black hair or black eyes?"

The elders gossiped.

"It must be a halfcast."

"A halfcast? Why is it still here?"

"Apparently her father was really strong with a rare bloodline limit."

"No way, who's her mother?"

"A young uchiha who recently arrived from traveling."

"Traveling? That's strange."

Mikoto carried the little girl in her hands cradling her, Shisui watched her intently as if he was expecting her to burst out into tears any second.

"This is what you wanted right? Tsuki Yomi?"

•.•.•

Kisame raged, how dare Kakazu and sasori abandon everything Tsuki Yomi asked for! To join the damned akatsuki!

Traitors! Every last one of them!

That was the last straw, she had trusted them but they threw her trust in the bin once she was gone!

Humans were really abominable creatures!

But it was ok, he had promised he would carry on sōzō and with the help of Akito who had decided to manage the village for the new villagers from kiri, he would untie the seven swordsmen of the mist to reform sōzō!

It wouldn't be long until word would spread about the village taking in refugees from the bloodline purge,when the Kages find out they would spit out blood in anger.

For that reason chikagakure would rise to become the best village in the land with the strongest ninja!

•.•.•

Pein wiped the blood off his face.

He would bring peace to this world, for her sake.

•.•.•

Kurama laughed once more, kushina smirked too.

Don't you just love it when a plan comes together?

•.•.•

"If I ever die, don't cry, just look up at the sky and say goodbye."

Ama Terasu stared, why was her mother saying this?

"Tell me one more time, how you saved the world, mum."

The kamikage smiled.

A/N: guys check this out! @fangirlrock made this cool fanart! Thank you so much!

It's actually better than mine, I guess I have to go back and polish my skills 😭 now that I've seen so much fanart that's better than mine

Oh well, maybe I wasn't born to be an artist, I'll stick to Wattpad for now.

P.s you know that thing I was saying about updating later? I lied. I will keep updating because this book get me too excited to just take a break.

Lol this is a short prologue to the next arcs, please beware of all the quotes I add, you'll see them in future dialogue, ciaossu!