Chapter 11

Suna didn't have a big body of water for Yomi to crawl out from. Unfortunately for her, the kazekage did not find it amusing when she climbed out of his bathtub.

Naturally the kazekage reacted violently releasing black sand which attacked the young girl who didn't mean to pry on the kazekage's bath time.

But how was he supposed to know?

"Magnet release iron sand!"

She yelped and quickly jumped out of the bathtub before the sand could get her. She had completely forgotten she had the power to manipulate the sand due to her deal with the ball of light.

The third kazekage had only a towel on when he chased the girl to his living room.

His iron sand following closely after her. She wasn't hostile, neither was she an assassin, but how was he supposed to know that?

Soon enough he had her wrapped in the crushing sand sand sat on the floor in front of him.

His dark blue hair was wet but his face was stoic. He wore a towel wrapped around his waist and he stood in front of Yomi with his hands crossed.

He was not impressed.

"Speak, What village do you hail from?"

Yomi couldn't believe she met such a handsome kazekage other than Gaara. If she wasn't in a kid's body she would've jumped him. She sighed in sadness and loosened the iron sand.

The sand fell to the ground shocking the kazekage, did this girl have magnet release? No way!

"My name is tsuki yomi! It's nice to meet you sandaime kazekage."

She put on her best smile and the kazekage noticed that she was just a little brat.

"Who are you?" He asked defensively, she might be a brat but she was a brat that could potentially use magnet release.

"I'm the shodai kamikage, nice to meet you!"

The first kamikage?

His eyes narrowed, she was from a new village? How is it possible he hadn't heard of it, plus she was just a child, how could she possibly be a kage?

"You're a kage?" He asked again to be sure he wasn't going crazy.

"Hai!"

His eye twitched, her cheerfulness wasn't helping the situation.

"What brings you here?" She smirked and before he could blink she had planted a palm in his face.

He collapsed and she let out a deep sigh. She had let him see bits and pieces of the future, she picked up a leg and proceeded to drag him to his bed, he wouldn't be waking up for a while.

.

The sandaime kazekage blinked as he saw the woman sleeping next to him, he was sure the person who knocked him unconscious was a little girl so where the he'll did this woman come from?

He was at loss for words, he was said to be the most powerful kazekage, yet he didn't know what to do in such a situation.

The young woman groaned as she got up and her eyes lit up when she saw the kazekage.

Yomi had decided to look like a young woman just in case someone walked in on her sleeping next to the kazekage.

She wasn't sleeping on the floor either. The kazekage was shocked , this was that brat!? It definitely wasn't a transformation jutsu or else she wouldn't have been able to hold up as she slept.

She was extremely curvaceous, enough to make an icicle like him gulp as she looked at her.

Yomi then began to shrink back to her child like state as she yawned. It was hard to make her self look old when she wasn't, at least it lasted for the night.

"My name is tsuki Yomi, what's yours?" She asked the sandaime kazekage. He glanced at her wearily.

"....Sato Akito"

So that was his name, now show me your abs one more time Akio sama~!

A/N: the name was made up by me since I couldn't find it.

Bff points:

Kazekage +3 for your epicness and your fan service given to Yomi when she appeared in the bath.

Author: omg you should have seen his abs

Madara: I have better abs than him *hump*

Author: show me in the bedroom

Madara: *blush* w- what? No!

Author: kazekage Sama!

Madara: fine I'll show you....*blush*