Chapter 43

A/N: I did it! I made it all by myself! Because we had English language lol.

Now you guys know Ama Terasu's father is one of the 5 uchihas, but which one?

Sorry gaara fans! I'll make up for it with my other book, Succumb to Grim. Ciaossu!

"Be willing to walk alone, many of those who started with you won't finish with you."

•.•.•

Tsuki Yomi quietly listened to the sound of dripping water, she was laying down in front of isobu's cage with her eyes wide open staring at the void that replaced the ceiling.

"Isobu."

Her hair freely floated around her in the black waters, the beast didn't reply.

"Isobu."

She waited for his reply again, but he didn't answer, letting out a large sigh she looked towards him.

"Why are you sulking?"

It grunted in return and turned its head away from her.

"Are you angry at what I did?"

It turned back to look at her with its irritated red eyes.

"I don't understand you creator, why sacrifice yourself for the humans?"

She smiled gently, kurama asked the same question.

"One day you'll understand." She said calmly as fond memories greeted her. "What I want to know is why you and kurama keep calling me creator."

What kind of name was that anyway?

"Do you really not remember?"

"Remember what?"

"That you were the one who created the jubi."

What?

Her expression wavered, she created the jubi?

"Do you mean the god of light created the jubi?" She asked remembering the tiny fluff of light that had made her give up her eyes.

"Don't you remember?"

Suddenly her mind flashed back to what the god of light said before being absorbed by her.

<<

".....I am a part of you after all."

>>

"..... we are the same being?" She asked unsure of what that meant.

"Yes, after you made us, you split yourself into three."

Her eyes widened,

"Light, flesh and darkness."

Isobu joined her on the last word and suddenly everything seemed to click, why kurama called her creator, why the ball of darkness and the ball of light was in her head, why she was able to come to this world.

She had originally been a god!

"Haha."

A small laugh escaped her.

It had taken her for a fool! Baiting her with a power that was originally hers!

And she was a fool - no, she was human - and she fell for it.

She looked at her hand, "so this power is incomplete?" She asked the three tailed beast. It nodded, becoming weary of her reaction.

"The darkness had the other half of your powers."

Isobu wasn't sure why she had shared her powers, and he also wasn't sure if it was a good idea for the powers to unite, there is a reason for everything.

"What is the little girl doing now?"

Little girl? Oh, uchiha Yomi.

"She's currently with the young uchiha you trusted her with."

Shisui?

She vanished before appearing behind Yomi as she watched the trio.

"Shisui nii?" Yomi called out to the older uchiha who turned to her.

"Why do you like taking us to the cherry blossom trees?"

"It was a promise to a friend."

"If it's to your friend then why take us?" She asked again not understanding Shisui. "I mean, we're not your friend right?"

Tsuki Yomi sighed as she looked at her creation, maybe she created her a little too bratty?

She had originally wanted the new Yomi to be a normal child, but maybe she made her too normal.

But..... Tsuki Yomi turned to Shisui, he remembered their promise

"Thank you Shisui.." he was truly someone worth protecting.

As she was about to leave she felt eyes on her, that was odd.

Tsuki Yomi was sure that in this form no one could see her, not even Yomi could see her and they were the same person.

She turned and saw itachi staring at her, as she turned to him he turned away, he clearly saw her.

She smirked, this was interesting.

The days were quite and peaceful, a calm before the storm.

•.•.•

"Tell me one more time, how you saved the world, mum."

The kamikage smiled.

"That's a story for another time."

Tsuki looked around before turning back to her daughter.

"Where's your brother?"

"Susano?" She blinked thinking, "I think he went to visit his father's grave."

A/N: I just realised that this could get confusing, so I will only refer to our original Tsuki Yomi as Tsuki Yomi, Tsuki Yomi's other personality she created to fit into cannon will only be referred to as Uchiha Yomi, as you've heard from the elders, she's a bastard from an uchiha and another clan, a lie told by Fugaku and Mikoto so she could remain with them.

As you can guess this will cause a lot of problems for Yomi in the future but until then let her have some peaceful days before the canon timeline rolls in.