Chapter 4

Kakazu stared with interest as she crawled up from the stream like a drenched cat. She was gasping for breath and her cloak just made it harder to crawl to dry land, she had completely forgotten how teleporting worked with her powers. She tried to stuff as much oxygen into her lungs as she could, she shouldn't forget this feeling ever again!

"Why do you chose to appear in the stream? Was it on purpose? You look like a drenched cat." Tsuki's eyes narrowed, she was tempted to stitch his mouth up completely so he wouldn't even be able to breath through his mouth.

"Do you have a death wish?" Tsuki  asked darkly as she began to shake off the excess water from her coat.

"I'm immortal, you couldn't kill me even if you tried." She grit her teeth, he wasn't completely wrong but just wait till she got stronger in the future!

"Tch."

Without letting her cloak dry off she began to make her way to the land hidden in the mist.

"I've always wondered, do you know any Jutsu?" Kakazu asked her glancing, she knew he was trying to get more money. Kakazu was still the money loving freak, but she was now part of the organisation she was creating to counteract the Akatsuki obito will create. She would have no intel on them, she'd have to make use with what she had.

"Let's talk about this later, clone Jutsu and water releases would be beneficial, but I have to learn how to control my power first, I need to find my limits."

Kakazu knew she had exposed a major weakness to him, she didn't know the extent of her power, was this her way of saying that she trusted him?

"Sōzō"

"What?" Kakazu asked a bit lost, sōzō?

"Our name is now sōzō, the creation."

She hadn't even glanced back but she felt him smirk, they carried on their journey in peaceful silence.

"If I'm correct then the bloody mist hasn't begun" Tsuki-yomi asked, since she shared her memories of naruto with kakazu he knew exactly what she was talking about.

"Yes, it should start soon, we need to find the little shark and form an alliance."

Tsuki sweat drooped, Kisame was only a kid, did he mean make friends? Would Kisame even come near us considering how scary kakazu was? She might need to play damsel in distress. She looked younger than Kisame, this could work. She chuckled, this would be much more fun than meeting young pein.

"For such a pip squeak you don't seem to fear the brutality of the Shinobi world." Kakazu began not sparing me a glance. "You're either confident in your abilities or just plain stupid. But don't you fear the worst?"

Tauki's eyes darkened, her bangs covered her eyes as she smiled.

"Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury."

Her smile faltered.

"Signifying nothing."

Kakazu didn't quite understand, but he didn't ask anymore.

They gradually walked into the proceeding fog.

.

Kirigakure was gloomy, the sky was a dull shade of grey, the city looked dead. If it weren't for the sound of civilians you wouldn't know the city was very well alive. They snuck through the security, the village was peaceful, the kids were running around and everyone carried on their own business.

Yomi's eyes shone as she spotted a stall selling ice cream. "Kakazu! Look!" She called up jumping excitedly pointing at her ice cream.

"What the hell kid-!"

He was quickly dragged towards the stall by yomi and she drooled looking at the ice cream. She brought out some coins and proceeded to purchase the ice cream when her process was interrupted you a series of angry shouts.

"Stop! You beast!"