Chapter 35

For the love of your family, you would destroy the world and create a new one, weasel

• • •

>>

The chikagakure council sat grimly as the kamikaze began the meeting.

"Sasori."

The newly formed puppet turned to her, this meeting..... was going to be the last of its kind wasn't it?

"I'll put our family in your care."

Was this her last wish?

The room was silent once more. "Akito, I want you to hold down the ground as the temporary kamikaze."

Her eyes met his.

Then she turned to Kakazu.

Her partner in crime.

"You know what you're meant to do."

He nodded, out of everyone here he was the only one who understood her the most. He knew what she wanted to do and what she expected him to do.

Kakazu's eyes narrowed, was she really going through with this?

Kisame wasn't here, if he was he would've made such a fuss. She smiled, now that he had his sword.

Samehada.

She smiled, he was like a brother to her.

"I'm sorry, kisame."

<<

Yomi leisure held a bowl of watermelon in her and as shisui took a piece before plopping it into his mouth.

He chewed it whole heartedly before reaching out for more. Yomi giggles, she had no idea that shisui loved fruits that much.

She cut a few chilled tomatoes before bringing them to the little boy.

"Won't your mum be looking for you shisui kun?"

Stuffing his mouth he blinked at her, "my mum?" He questioned and Yomi nodded.

He swallowed then he seemed to sulk.

"I don't have one."

Her smile froze in place, that explains a lot, he didn't have a mum.

"I'm sorry shisui kun, I didn't mean to upset you."

Fetching a tomato she handed it over to him.

"I'll tell you what, come over anytime you need food ok?" He beamed before taking a large bite into the tomato.

"Ne Yomi chan where's your mum and dad?"

Her mum and dad?

"They're far away, too far for me to reach them."

"Eh?"

"Shisui, can I trust you with a secret?"

He nodded absentmindedly biting into a tomato. As she was about to speak she suddenly felt a slithering feeling down her spine.

She turned to the garden and her dead eyes narrowed.

A snake.

"I'm sorry, did I startle you hime sama?"

Hearing the one and only snake sanin in front of her she held her cheeks and blushed.

No way.

"O-Orochimaru san"

Orochimaru looked at the weird specimen of a girl in front of him, she was blushing.

No way, a fangirl?

Shisui ran behind Yomi in fear of the vile aura orochimaru carried.

Why did Yomi like this dude!?

His aura was just sickening to the bone, the feeling of snakes suffocating you, slowly draining your life away.

Utterly disgusting.

"I am your new escort hime sama."

Yomi held back her urge to squeal, out of all the naruto characters he was one of her favourite. Such a diabolical villain.

"Pleasure to meet you orochimaru san."

A/N: I hope I didn't shock you guys too much. Yes out of all naruto characters orochimaru is one of my favourites, why? He's a villain and he's not completely ugly, he's decent looking.

Obviously my top characters are mostly villains why? Because they're damn hot. Plus orochimaru is the only villain Yomi will meet in her child form who is a man.

Ciao!

From school in the uk!