Chapter 27

It had been a few days since the incident.

Tsuki Yomi opened the window startling Obito who had been on his bed.

"Y-Yomi?"

Obito scooted back in shock and watched at Yomi carefully placed one hand in front of the other.

Feeling around the bed she began to frantically look around in search of something.

"Obito! Where are you!?"

She screamed in fear as she tumbled into Obito who still that the events of the day before fresh in his mind. Tsuki Yomi was beyond amazing, yet there was this undercurrent of fear that made him gulp.

"Why did you move away Obito!?" Her voice began to break and she tightly held on to his shirt as she seemed to be staring at his chin.

What was happening to her?

"Are you afraid of me Obito!?" She was a mess, her eyes were puffy as if she had been crying and her hands were trembling, tears began to pour out of her eyes and she hugged him tightly as if seeking for comfort.

Obito was at loss at what to do, he hugged her back as she sobbed into his chest.

"Are you afraid of me Obito?" She asked more quietly and he felt guilty and he didn't reply, he just hung his head in shame.

Noticing his silence the tears dropped down in big drops, "Why?"

"I thought we were family!?" She raised her fists and banged on his chest, they were her family right!? So why was he so afraid of her!? He knew she would never hurt him!

"Baka! I would never hurt you!" Her rants climaxed as she released all her sorrows, "you are family!"

Obito felt tears in his eyes, family?

He had grown up and orphan, he didn't know what family was, as he was a kid he would spend time watching other parents bring their children to the park and he would always think, having a family must be nice.

But now she was his family, and she trusted him, and yet here he was trembling in fear!

Yomi stoped crying and she smiled.

"I expected too much."

With that she had vanished from his sight, he could still feel her warmth to his chest and that feeling was vanishing fast, as if he couldn't hold on to it.

Yomi stared at the now black sky as tears dripped down her face, she could still remember the beautiful blue sky and the morning sunshine.

She could still remember the moon and the green trees. Was this darkness always here?

Yes, the darkness had always been there with her, she just refused to confront it, till now.

"Yomi?"

She didn't even bother to turn around, she wouldn't be able to see anyone anyway, but she knew that voice, kushina.

Kushina saw the little girl try desperately to wipe off the tears from her face and she smiled and hugged her.

Kushina didn't know why Yomi was crying but she could tell she was in grate pain. Yomi's eyes widened.

"Kushina-san?"

"Silly girl, I agreed to take you in as my daughter!"

Her eyes soften as she bit her lip forcing the cry backwards.

"We are family."

Family, yes she had family.

Kisame, Kakazu, sasori, Nagato, akito, Obito, Kakashi, kushina.

They were all family.

She wasn't alone.

A/N: Damn this chapter made me cry. As you have notice family is the most important theme here. And I would miss my family in her situation too. Family is just really important to me even though I might dislike them sometimes.

Madara: then let's make a family together, Aalis.

Me: kyaa~!