Chapter 53

She smiled sadly, she missed him he was after all her partner in crime

• • •

"This is Tsuki Yomi, the kamikaze of chikagakure." She was introduced by Minato and she bowed slightly. Showing her pearly whites to the slightly shocked elders in the room.

"I'm sure we would like to catch up but we have to leave now." Her smile vanished instantly and the on lookers were met with a cold oppressive gaze.

"Follow me."

With that she vanished instantly making Shikaku smile, "she really can't hold back for us normal people."

Says one of the most abnormal human in the council.

But Minato smirked, "This was why I placed a seal on her before she left." He said grabbing on to Shikaku before they both vanished too leaving poor Fugaku to find them by himself without the aid of any jutsu and a lot of roof hopping.

She stood before a huge mass of claimed land dotted with traditional Japanese buildings in an organised pattern.

The building she stood on seemed to be one of the biggest buildings in the compound, she smiling lightly she noticed a few slick shadows flying past the patches of light that was able to make its way past the shadows created by the buildings.

They headed straight for her and she hummed a quiet tune as two more figures behind her.

"Yomi?" Shikaku asked glancing at the suspicious figures.

"You're smart enough to figure this out." The two nodded a bit annoyed that this was happening right under their noses.

"It's best to wait a little." She said sat down and crossing her legs she immediately closed her eyes.

The two behind her glanced at each other before nodding in unison and quickly returning to the hokage building to inform the other clans trusting her to deal with the situation.

She sat listening to the crickets and the screams of the little girl, enjoying the cool night breeze and the burst of chakra from the side branch.

Humming a tune she hadn't heard before but found oddly comforting then her eyes snapped open and she violently swept down sitting on a ninja that seemed to be in the middle of making hand signs.

He had been holding on the Hinata who quickly ran away from him into her Uncle's arms. Yomi sniffed in the blood filled air glancing at the dead ninjas around them then bring out a blindingly bright smile.

"Hello! Is it ok if i take this?"

She said referring to the ninja under her, the Hyūga seemed slightly confused glancing at the uchiha clan's symbol on her shirt but before he could say anything someone came running up to him.

"Hyūga san! Uchiha the san came to our aid!"

Hizashi Hyūga frowned, something was fishy, the uchiha came marching it proclaiming that they were here to help them.

He seemed confused but slightly relieved as he watched the little girl wave at the uchiha head with a bright expression. That's when he had finally realised that the hokage most likely was aware of this incident as the uchiha which headed the police force were here.

Hinata clutched his clothes slightly scared by the number of people and hid behind his right leg as his son held on to his other leg, he sighed, it looked like they had to thank the uchihas.

• • •

"If I don't bare this pain then who will, Oreo san?"

A/N: no excuse, I have none, I was out trying to find more cute people to add to my collection of cute people so kill me if you wish.

I'm very sorry!