Chapter 29

Taking a stance, he faced Obito who growled taking his own stance, Kakashi looked in confusion at both of them.

But he quickly took a stance ready to attack the team from chikagakure.

Rin, with a new determination took a stance as well. Sasori smirked, it was a pity he couldn't use them as lab rats for his new poison, but this was fun.

"I don't care what your motive is! But I'll definitely beat you and become hokage! She believed in me!"

His eyes seemed downcast as an odd sensation filled his heart, guilt, dread, despair.

"I won't let her down again!"

His words had forced tears to form in the kamikaze's eye.

Kisame lost it.

Insolent child! How dare he try and claim her support after all he did to her!

She values her family more than anything in the world and he turned her away, all because he was afraid!

"How dare you!" Kisame roared furiously as he began to emit an immense amount of killing intent.

Kisame couldn't believe that coward! He was weak and insignificant yet his onee- chan took him as her family, what an ungrateful brat, he should just die!

Kisame ran towards them at an immense speed. Kisame was younger than them but he had been training with the miser for at least two years now, there was no way he would lose to genins.

It was unfortunate but it wouldn't be that easy, he failed to notice one thing, the will of fire burning in Obito's eyes.

As he pulled back his hand to land a punch on Obito Kakashi had interceded to block the punch with his arms crossed.

Kisame jumped back and threw a few kunai that they narrowly dodged, Rin stared in horror as the kunai cut through the trees behind them and she gulped with eyes full of fear.

Her knees trembled and she submitted to them falling to her knees.

This immense feeling of fear, what it meant to be a ninja. Absolute resolution seemed to fade away.

Kakashi didn't think twice before attacking kisame, unfortunately he was disrupted by a puppet.

The red haired who had accompanied them stepped up with a sinister smirk. "Your opponent is me boy." Kakashi grit his teeth before he clashed with a small puppet. It looked to be about half his size but its speed was unbelievable.

Kakashi found him self being chased around by the small puppet, it didn't seems to be armed with a weapon, so it wasn't lethal.

Sasori smiled, if he had brought a lethal puppet the kamikaze would've had his head.

The green eyed kid appeared in front of the girl who had been scared shitless and sat next to her to observe the fight.
She turned to him and felt herself suffocate by the aura he gave off.

These shinobi from chikagakure, were dangerous!

Obito!

Obito dodged again and again from the kunai.

"Go you!"

A kunai bombardment approached him.

Drawing out chakra he quickly used a replacement jutsu and decided to attack head on.

<<

"Never attack head on, you suck at taijutsu"

>>

Quickly stopping himself kisame attacked with a series of hand seals before putting out his chest and releasing a giant water ball. Obito Tch'ed and quickly did his hand seals releasing the great fire ball jutsu that counteracted kisame's justu.

But as the steam erupted Obito gasped as he felt a punch to his stomach.

Sasori chases after the young hatake with his puppet, kakashi hid himself looking around him.

"Found you."

He quickly jumped as the puppet landed where he sat exposing a explosive seal.

Shit.

Kakashi didn't have time for a replacement jutsu, the seal exploded carrying him a few feet.

Kisame saw Obito and with glaring eyes he announced.

"You don't deserve her!"

"Kisame."

Kisame froze as he heard her voice. Turning around he saw Yomi looking towards his direction but at nothing in particular.

"That's enough, let's go."

Obito looked up at her and he felt his eyes sting, she was there so close to him yet so far. He couldn't say anything as she walked off without even glancing at him.

Kisame stared at her, her eyes seemed so sad, why?

A/N: I tried to do personal point of view but it didn't seem to work, I'll try again later, sorry.