Chapter 9

"First we'll start with weapons training." Kakazu informed the young shark as he held a scroll in his hand.

His eyes were emotionless as she infused his chakra into the scroll which rolled open revealing a set of kunai. He picked up one handing it over to the eager kid. Kisame held the kunai like it was some kind of priceless treasure. His eyes were wide and filled with admiration and innocence, innocent didn't last long. In the world of ninjas, but it's ok if he had some fore now.

Kakazu scoffed at his excitement, he didn't understand what people found exciting about killing people. He picked up a kunai and with impeccable speed he threw the kunai lunging it into the tree nearby, he hadn't used chakra yet the kunai had embedded itself in the tree.

Kisame's eyes widened. Sugoi.

"Now you try, whelp." Kakazu said with a slightly smug voice, being admired like this wasn't bad and he was getting payed for it, it was a win win situation.

Kisame took a stance that was unbelievably sloppy and he threw the kunai like he was throwing a ball. The kunai flipped and rotated until it's side hit the tree and it fell to the floor.

The only harm that could was give a civilian a bruise. Ninjas are quick, they would've moved away with time to spare. Kakazu looked at the downcast shark, his eyes were starting to tear up and Kakazu couldn't help but smile. This better be worth the money.

Tsuki Yomi got up. Her hand covered one of here eyes. She had traded an eye for extra power. She she was now partially blind. She smiled sadly as she wiped the tears falling from her eyes.

It was fine, she was ok.

She walked to the back of the cave and sat down crossed legged and placed her palm on the floor.

She would create the village hidden underground! And she did exactly that, the first kage of the village hidden underground. What would be the symbol? The Ying and yang sign on her cloak? No, that belongs to sōzō.

She sighed, maybe she should ask Kakazu, she knew little about Shinobi villages. She stood up and stretched herself, and with a groan she walked out of the cave.

It seemed like today wasn't her lucky day, a kunai was immediately sent flying at her direction and even she didn't notice when an air shield was formed in front of her face. The kunai was deflected and it buried itself in a tree.

She stared at the kunai and gulped, she literally looked death in the eye.

She snapped and turned to the duo with a frown. Kisame yelped and hit behind Kakazu out of pure fear. Yomi noticed it was the young shark who threw the kunai and her anger vanished.

"Oh my kisame, you learnt to throw a kunai really fast, it only took you a few hours."

"It took him the whole week." Kakazu injected, what exactly did he mean?

He glanced at her confused expression and proceeded to explain himself. "You've been out all week."

Yomi was shocked, to her it only seemed like a few hours, did time work differently? This was.... an interesting observation.

"But that's still fast, my little kisame is really a genius." She said cooing, forgetting that she was younger than him in her body. She wasn't planning to inform them she was half blind, after all, she wouldn't be fully blind anytime soon. She was looking forward to seeing all the eye candy this world had to offer.

She was really looking forward to itachi and shikamaru being born.

She smirked, sexy pineapples are amazing.

A/N: writing this on my phone was really annoying. Anyway, tsuki Yomi seemed to have exchanged with the white ball of light. Now she is able to affect her surroundings as long as she has the right imagination and it will only work with direct contact, and now we'll get to see Sasori-danna! Kyaa~!

Madara: stop fangirling over the stupid puppet.

Author: oh my, are you perhaps jealous?~

Madara: *blush* no! Baka!

Author: hehehe~ what a tsundere~