Chapter 49

"Mum, what happened to Susanoo's dad?"

Yomi found herself reliving the gut wrenching experience of having someone you hold dearly being taken away from you.

"He died in the war."

• • •

"Oi! Dead last!"

She froze in her steps turning to the taller boys who had decided that it was their job to torment her. She clenched her fists as she despised the nick name they had given to her, dead last?

"Why don't we train together?"

She grit her teeth, all they wanted to do was show off and humiliate her again.

"What? Chicken?" She wasn't scared!

"Yes." She said rigidly before turning to leave, ignoring the sour faces, wether she was scared or not didn't matter as long as she could leave.

A kunai cane flying towards her and she raised her hand to block it.

Closing her eyes she expected the pain that came with having a kunai lodged into your arm, but it never came. She peeled her eyes open to see itachi holding the kunai the bullies had thrown at her, her eyes filled with tears that were threatening to fall.

The bullies spotted the uchiha prodigy and swiftly left leaving the two together.

"Are you ok?" He asked the little girl half his height.

Later on the two sat accompanied by Shisui by the lake savouring a box of dangos.

"Itachi, why does everyone bully me?"

An odd heart breaking silence followed the two. "I know that I'm no good at ninjutsu or genjutsu or even taijutsu but...." but that's no reason to torment me, she left the last bit unspoken.

Shisui didn't say a thing, he knew why she was unable to do use chakra at all, because she was an artificial personality, she couldn't possibly be able to use the chakra from Tsuki Yomi.

Only Tsuki Yomi could use the immense amount of chakra from Isobu as well.

Itachi didn't say anything, but he didn't have to, she knew he was supporting her.

It was ok, for them she would try to be the best.

Kisame watched the village of konoha with dead eyes and a menacing aura. If his onee chan was right then this tiny village was where a lot of bad things would happen in the future.

What's so interesting about this tiny village that it deserved her onee chan's attention?

This was the village that was responsible for her death! They should just die!

His eyes softened after the last sentence, his onee chan liked this village, he should preserve it for her until he can meet her again.

"Onee chan, I promise to take care of what you wished to protect."

Then he turned to his side to Zabuza who wore the sōzō cloak. "Have you found that person?" He shook his head.

"We haven't heard any news of him since his apparent death."

Kisame flipped.

"That bastard definitely isn't dead! Even if he's dead find his body! I'll revive him so I can kill him a thousand times for causing my onee chan such pain!"

It was weird, how such a stoic shark could flare up easily when it came to things about his older sister none of the 7 swordsmen had met.

This woman, if she was indeed such a powerful figure how did she die?

"Let's go, the bloodline massacre should begin soon."

• • •

"I hope you don't hate me for this, kisame."

Tears dripped from his eyes painfully.

"I loved you onee chan, you were my world!"

A/N: guys!!!!! Can you believe this!???

Two fan arts! Two!!!!!

By ZeynabAhmed9 !!! She's crying! The exact emotion I wanted to portray using Yomi

By PussySlayer66669

The snake was what I love the most!!! I can't wait for cannon there'll be a lot of exchange between Yomi and orochimaru! And panda chan is also getting closer!

So excited, sorry 😅. Kinda got carried away... anyway, ciaossu!