Chapter 58

A reason she wanted him to take off his shirt was of course for eye candy. And secondly because he needed to be shirtless for their next course if action.

He blushed bashfully before gripping his shirt and dropping his head. "Y-Y-Yomi hime, we should wait till marriage..."

Tsuki Yomi's face turned dark, why nonsense is this kid spouting??

"What nonsense are you spouting? Quickly! Take it off!"

Neji's blush deepened and he slowly tore off his shirt, maybe today he could bring home the good news of winning over Yomi hime sama.

He wasn't actually sure while she was held with such value amongst the hearts of his father and his uncle.

She smiled looking as his sleek shirtless body, firm due to early clan training, luckily she was in her child form or else she wouldn't mind tasting this little kid.

"Ok, now...." doing a few fake hand signs she carried him flying up and through the woods going deeper.

Once she reached the centre she dropped down and there in front of them was a huge fat boar with the most intimidating tusks she had ever seen.

She needed the kid to capture this boar so she made him take off his shirt so it didn't get dirty.

"Capture that boar!" She shouted pointing at the huge animal who turned to him and began to charge.

"Nani!? Hime sama!!!!!!!" He quickly glanced at hime sama who had vanished and he screamed once more before running.

Tsuki Yomi ignored the little boys screams and opened her eyes mto see herself in front of a massive underground cave.

She slowly placed her hand on the edges of the opening smiling as a wave of nostalgia washed over her.

"Maybe i should go and see what Akito has been up to."

Akito sat on the table in a large comfortable chair as in front of him sat another familiar face, the current Kazekage, Rasa. They both had grim faces as they were discussing something that could put their village in danger.

"So what do we do with gaara?"

Rasa asked his mentor with a look of unhappiness, gaara was his son, but the village was his responsibility, he couldn't do anything that would put the village and the innocent civilians at risk of extinction.

"Remind me again, why did you seal the beast into your own son?" Akito was furious, Rasa has done something extremely stupid that has brought them to this situation. "Whatever reason you have it's not good enough!" His fists hit the desk forcing Rasa to hold his tongue.

"So what now? Do you expect me to just let you kill off that poor child!?" Akito asked every word laced with anger and frustration.

"Kill what innocent child?"

Their meeting was immediately stoped with the voice of the little girl sitting crossed legged on the window, naturally they both knew who that was and without wasting a second they both fell on their knees.

"Kamikage sama!" They both greeted with their head down, naturally Tsuki Yomi wasn't phased and instead continued questioning them.

"Are you perhaps talking about Rasa's son? Gaara?"

Rasa's eyes widened in fear, she knew!

Seeing his reaction she sighed not in the mood to discipline the old man.

"Where is he?"

"Answering Kamikage sama! Gaara is residing in one of the rooms in the hotel you created for VIP guests!" Akito answered obediently with no hesitation what so ever. She was after all his benefactor, he wasn't stupid enough to make her find him disloyal or useless.

She again fell back out of the 7 story building and found her balance in the air before flying away to the hotel.

The moment she left Akito quickly shouted to the guards that had been outside the door. "Quickly prepare yourself! The Kamikage is here!"

They swiftly fled to inform those in charge and to call together all available ninja.

The Kamikage! Their saviour had returned!

Meanwhile in the large bed room a young child sat hugging his teddy as he waited for his father to return home.

Unknown to him a girl has unknowingly peeked in through he window and let out a scream of delight.

"Kyaa ~!" She had quickly rushed to hug the young boy. Gaara was star struck, a strange girl was hugging him and pinching his cheeks. He blushed deeply not resisting the stranger.

"Aren't you the cutest thing!"

Gaara's mind wondered, why hadn't his sand protected him yet?

"Are you wondering why the Shukaku hasn't attacked me yet?"

He nodded shyly.

"Would he dare?"

Shukaku shuddered as he felt the commanding influence of the creator and bowed quickly not daring to move, how would he dare do such a suicidal thing!?