Chapter 3

I stayed in obito's apartment while he went to the academy. It was cosy but small, he was only a child, but so was I in my appearance.

I made my way to the kitchen which was clean and spotless, there wasn't much food. I felt my heart tug painfully, if I could protect them then maybe..... but what if I couldn't?

The more I thought about it the more I felt like just letting everything play out so I could know what was going to happen, but that was just selfish.

I was a selfish person like a all humans, but I shouldn't let them go through that. But if I stopped what was going to happen then what if someone else became the enemy, without my knowledge wouldn't I be useless?

I sighed and I found a lunch box and decided to make lunch for my benefactor. I wasn't originally Japanese so I just made sandwiches, I knew nothing of Japanese food, but I've had my fair share of food from other cultures.

I packed the cheese sandwiches into the lunch box and decided to get him some snacks as well. I made my way slowly into the city making a mind map of places I passed, I didn't know anything about places in konoha, I knew about the noodle shop that the main character loved, the hokage's office, and the academy.

I whistled softly as I found a small convince store. I made my way there and stared in awe at the various Japanese snacks. I really wanted to try some but I would be running late if I stayed any longer.

"Sorry!"

I said quickly as I felt myself bump into somebody.

"It's ok kid."

I looked up and saw a teen Shikaku Nara.

My heart stopped.

The nara clan were a clan full of intelligent monsters, they would figure out something is wrong with me in the blink of an eye. Plus they're really handsome but lazy.

He searched my eyes for a moment and he immediately became suspicious of a little albino girl wondering around the city in a white shirt and a pair of grey pants, i didn't dress like a citizen of konoha.

"are you new? i don't remember seeing you before.." he trailed off and frowned, i wasn't an enemy nin dammit!

"I was saved from drowning by a kid at the training grounds, i was anchored to the bottom of the pond and i barely escaped..."

now i was making it seem like a murder attempt.

"Have you reported this to konoha nin?" he asked with a serious expression on his face. I shook my head, i was spotted at the gates by konoha nin so they should be looking for me, shikaku should be still a chunin, or maybe a jounin already, but not a high standing one so he wouldn't know.

He ruffled my hair, "i'm a ninja i'll put in a request to find the person that did it for you." I nodded him faking a thankful smile with tears welling up in my eyes as if he was the kindest man in the world.

He soon left and i bought some snacks for obito and headed off to look for him, if i'm right then today would be their first team training session. I giggled thinking of getting to see the famous copy cat nin as a young boy, he was so adorable in the anime fufufu~.

"Obito!"

i called as i approached them obito sharply turned and grinned widely, i guess he wasn't expecting me. "Tsuki- chan, what're you doing here!?" i grinned rand held out the lunch box,

"I brought you lunch obito." he began to blush as he scratched his head nervously.

"Hn, the dobe has a girlfriend?" that came from the famous copy cat nin. Now it was my turn to slightly blush and acknowledge his team behind him.

"Obito why not introduce us?" Minato Namikaze said smirking, I looked younger than all of them, didn't they notice?

He introduced us and I found myself watching their training I smiled, they were really cute. Obito couldn't stop bickering with Kakashi and rin laughed at them, when she died.... it broke them.

But I'm really selfish, everything had to happen so i know how to fix everything.

"How long do you plan on spending your time here?" I heard a deep voice behind me.

"That kisame, I've found him, you should have a look."

I frowned, I was planning to stay a few  more days, but I guess duty calls. Kakazu body flickered away.

'Dear Obito, I'm sorry I can't stay, as thanks for saving my live I'll give you a scroll of advanced fire jutsu you can't learn till you're older! Plus this chakra storage ring. I'll see you soon!'

Then I vanished.

I obviously forgot how transportation worked with my powers.