Chapter 2

The journey to konoha was fast, she could fly and he could run quickly. They had stopped near the border.

"This is were we part for now, go on towards the land hidden in the mist, keep an eye out for kisame." He grunted and quickly jumped off,  She carried on walking towards the big gates of konoha, it was quiet, there was no one in sight, but there were lots of shinobi stationed everywhere surrounding her.

She could feel each and everyone of them. She could hear them breathing, she could feel their heart beats. She was slightly overwhelmed by how much she could notice. She could see chakra,  She felt the urge to laugh, she felt it, the unbelievable amount of power that surged through her veins.

She considered herself lucky, how many people get a chance to be born in a world like this and skip training to become strong, she really needs to thank whatever brought her here. In a world like this she wasn't held back by anything. She could be everything, do anything and conquer anything. Nobody held her back!

She smiled, this was purely amazing, she was ready to live her life fully before dying, if she could die.

"ID?" Came a deep voice, she looked up at the Chunin at the gates. Was it a good idea to come in through the front door? She should go back, she didn't know what the ID was meant to look like so she couldn't make one.

She smiled sheepishly "Gomen, shinboi-san! I don't have one of those!"

His eyes narrowed and a few more chunin jumped down but she hadn't stopped smiling, they lunched at her but she seemed to have disappeared into thin air.

In a certain training ground in the uchiha district a certain small uchiha was training.

Obito.

He was frustrated, he had been bullied by other uchiha children, he wasn't strong enough.
He grit his teeth as he began to create the hand seals again, he was only 6, recently entered the academy and he was trying to learn the great fireball jutsu.

A loud gasp had interrupted his training, so did the sound of splashing water. He turned his attention to the pond nearby. And to his alarm a girl was pulling herself towards the shore, her skin was white as snow and she was panting heavily.

He quickly rushed towards her.

"Hey! Are you alright!?" He asked as he pulled her up, he flinched, she was cold. She felt like a block of ice. How did she get under the pond!?

She coughed painfully as she looked up at the young kid, "who are.....you?" She asked squeezing a cough in between her words.

"My name is obito, you've got to hold on till I warm you up!" He said as he pulled you on his back, to his surprise she were as light as a feather.

"I see..." she said in a strained voice.

"Thank you.... obito" he felt her body completely collapsed,

"Hold on a minute!" He shouted "don't die on me!"

Tsuki-yomi found her self in the black void, and in front of her was the speck of light that was around the size of a ball.

She collapsed to her knees, "just now...what happened to me?" She was traumatised. Her teleportation attempt was something she would never imagine.

She had completely erased her existence from the earth and re-wrote it, she killed herself and was revived.

She clearly felt her world rip to shreds  and fix itself back. This power was terrifying, she hadn't thought that a simple teleportation technique would end like that.

She felt as warm liquid drip from her lips and she wiped it, blood.

"This power, like everything else has its limits, you have to exploit it to the best of your ability."

"What are the limits?" she asked in a muffled voice.

"The power of imagination can only be used on your body, not on other things."

That made sense, she was a little stupid to think for a second that this was some god like power that no one could beat. That was stupid.

"Wake up."

Her eyes opened slowly, she found herself staring at a grey ceiling, where was she?

"You're awake!"

Her attention was directed to the young uchiha next to her, uchiha obito, the man who caused this world so much pain.

She slowly sat up, ".....thank you for saving me..." she said quietly slightly bowing her head to show her gratitude, his cheeks brightened as he scratched the back of his heard nervously.

"It's alright! I was just surprised to see a girl in the pond ya'know? Especially since you aren't uchiha, but you had red eyes so maybe you're as half? Did you just come to konoha? Why were you in the pond?"

The one question that drew her attention was when he mentioned red eyes, she didn't have red eyes the last time she checked. Was it a new power trait?

"It was an accident." She said in a half lie, it was an accident but she hadn't told him everything.

"Where you training as well? I'm also training so I can become hokage one day!"

Yomi smiled, his fate was really too cruel for him.

"That's nice obito-san, my name is yomi."

A huge grin appeared on his face, "nice to meet you!"