Chapter 8

"Morning Kakazu!" Yomi said feeling so much better now that she had slept. Kakazu stared at her and without saying anything Yomi knew he was asking why she chose to sleep in a cave.

"Sorry Kakazu, I kind of got lost..." she blushed and a small smile could be seen from Kakazu.

"I don't get paid enough for this." He muttered. And she just smiled before turning her attention to Kisame. He was laying on her lap snoring peacefully. He was so adorable she felt the impulse to hug the shark again. Another reason why she enjoyed watching naruto, you couldn't Bear hug a shark in her old world. She gently placed a hand on his shoulder and shook him. He slowly opened his eyes rubbing them ever so slightly. Yomi found herself really wanting to crush the poor shark in a bear hug, who told him to be so damn adorable?

"Morning Kisame" She said with a gentle voice and the child smiled.

"Morning Onee-chan!" Yomi frowned slightly, she was clearly older, so why did he insist on calling her onee-chan? She poked his head with two fingers and smiled.

"Baka, I'm younger than you, call me yomi!" he found himself smiling once more.

"Hai!"

Yomi sighed as she got up from her spot on the ground. "Come on kisame, we're going to get ourselves a hideout!" The young shark shot up with great enthusiasm as he began to ask questions of their new home.

"Where are we going!?" He asked eagerly, Yomi found herself overwhelmed by the amount of energy the young shark seemed to possess, no wonder he was there tailless beast.

"Calm down kisame, we're going to a village, nothing special." On the information Kisame's mood seemed to damped greatly. He wasn't fond of villages just because of his hard childhood. He found people in villages judgmental and unwelcoming. He really didn't like the idea. Yomi noticed his dampened state and felt obligated to ask why. Kisame only replied in a whisper, as if he was afraid of saying what he wanted to say.

"I don't want them to hit me again." His hand griped Yomi's cloak and his face seemed pale and sad. Yomi found herself in a state of fury. She completely forgot about the strong discrimination against the misunderstood in this world. She found herself not wanting to take Kisame to another village where the villagers wouldn't treat him properly.

"Ya'know what? We ain't going to any wannabe village." Yomi said with dark eyes and a scowl on her face. She was absolutely livid. She found it pathetic how villagers bullied children in this world. She also found it pathetic how the people in charge did nothing to change it no matter how good they seemed. Her mind was taken back to the third hokage.

He was a nice person, he sort out peace for his village and gave his life to protect the village. But he still allowed the villagers of his precious village run rampant destroying the childhood of little children because they were afraid.

The irony was hilarious, why annoy a tailed beast' host? You'd think they'd be too scared to come near the kid and they'd make sure the kid was satisfied as to not upset the 'demon'. But like always, this world seemed to defy logic. Not many things could be explained.

But she wasn't god, she couldn't do anything but try to change the future she knew of. Kisame was going to have the best childhood she could offer!

She would even create her own village if she had to!

"Change of plans." She said to Kakazu, "We'll be resting here for one more day, i have something to do."

.

She found herself in the same dark void as before. She had decided to mediate and found herself facing the same white ball of light. She had come for one thing and one thing only.

"I need more power."

The white ball of light scoffed.

"In exchange for what?"
~

Kakazu was surprised to say the least when he noticed the little girl open her crimson eyes to stare at him, the she closed them once again. He had sworn that they had been green before, what exactly happened? She had declared that they would stay the night before going into a state of unconsciousness. He wasn't sure what to make of it, but he was sure that this had something to do with her powers.

His thoughts were disrupted by a strange glow suddenly surrounded her and then it vanished as quickly as it came. He stared at her in confusion, what on Earth was she doing? He turned away and left the cave to find Kisame, that brat had payed him to train the whelp, he was to train him specifically in basic jutsu like he was in a shinobi academy. Hopefully the whelp was a fast learner or else the brat would have to pay extra.

Not long after he left Tsuki-Yomi opened her eyes. Then she turned towards the end of the cave.

A/N: no comments? It brakes my heart when I don't see comments. Wahh~!

Madara: .....

Me: wahh~!

Madara: *has the urge to comfort her*

Madara: tell me who made you cry *activates sharingan*