Chapter 10

"Welcome to chikagakure!" Tsuki Yomi said in delight as she introduced her hidden village. It looked exactly like a massive city from the future! It looked nothing like a village.

Even though it was underground it was still bright. All the magnificent city was missing was the civilians.

She turned to Kakazu with a smug smirk. "What do you think, Kakazu?" He was amazed to say the least, people had created hidden villages before, but not in the span of a week. In addition to that he had never seen such structures before.

"Sugoi!" The whelp was also taken back, this was going to be their village?

"So this will be our village?" Kisame asked as he inspected the area. She even created places were civilians could stay and training area for ninjas. What impressed him most was the structure called the gym. Where a ninja could train on his physique.

"Impressive."

Yomi almost squealed, he liked it. "This is going to be a ninja village, so we'll need to recruit ninja, and I know just where we are going to go."

Kisame who had been carried away by the park seemed to have come back to reality. "Then, onee-chan is going to be the kage?"

Yomi smiled at the kawii shark and ruffled his hair. "Yes, but I'm not sure what kage I'll be."

"How about the kamikage?" Kakazu added, Yomi found herself frowning.

"Why kamikage? Isn't that a bit too-"

"Think about it" he said cutting her off. "Who else could create a village in a week?" She pursed her lips, he was correct.

"Kamikage it is!"

She piggy backed kisame, in a few years there would be a massacre in the mist when they run on their clans with   Special abilities. There would also be the uchiha massacre, all these people would become members of her village, making it the most powerful!

But for now she had to wait patiently, sasori-donno is the next person to pick up.

He was a teenager now right? You can only find sexy puppets in naruto.

She took the duo to one of the biggest buildings in her city and introduced it. "The kamikage's building!" She turned to look at the two who were searching around.

"Kakazu is the treasurer, kisame - when he's older- will be the first ninja graduate!" They could tell she was really excited, why wouldn't she be? After all she is the one who raised the strongest ninja village in existence.

.

Obito concentrated as he did the hand seals needed for the great fireball justu. Tiger or Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger.

Then he inhaled puffing out his cheeks and then exhaled releasing the great fireball.

He did it. He fell on his knees, he was exhausted, he had been practicing all day and was now on the brink of having chakra exhaustion.

"Good work obito!" The sounds of an enchanting voice made him jerk up in surprise. He stared at the pond where the young girl from before floated, drenched.

Why was she always in water?

"Yomi?"

"Hai!" She replied as she raised her hand and he grabbed it to help her out.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, was she a rouge ninja? The last time, she vanished without a trace and he had searched everywhere for her.

"Sorry for leaving last time obito, I had business to take care of."

She shook her hair slightly and sneezed, obito bushed when he noticed how cute she looked.

He cleared his throat and looked away. Yomi would love to say she was clueless, but she wasn't. However, it was nice to know he found her attractive.

"Obito, do you mind teaching me your great fireball jutsu?" She asked with puppy dog eyes. He gulped before nodding quickly and began the very long process of teaching her how to draw out chakra and use hand seals.

He didn't think she was clueless in ninja arts, but it didn't matter, she knew the hand seals by the end of the day when they said goodbye, all she needed to do was practice it.

A/N: Romance points:

Kakazu +1
Obito +2