Chapter 18

"Have a seat." The hokage said smiling at the little girl who quickly sat down formally.

Seeing this nervous, scared little girl the hokage couldn't help but think of his own daughter. Was she really the ruthless rouge nin?

"Hokage sama." A ninja from outside began, "the kazekage has arrived."

Yomi quickly got of startling the two men and flew out in the speed of light lunging towards the handsome kazekage.

The Hokage frowned, that was too fast, there was no way he could've caught her, such a high skill at such a young age. Just who is she?

If you had told the kazekage she only knew one jutsu he would've been dumbstruck, a little girl with virtually no knowledge of jutsu had managed to take him under his wings.

What a joke.

"Kyaa~! Sandaime-kun~!"

Shikaku sighed as he had his hands behind his head, to him this was such a drag, but if the hokage was correct then this meeting could save the village in the future.

"Yomi? I didn't know you had connections in the leaf village" the kazekage replied as he adapted to the situation quickly, he had come here on her request to ask the hokage for a clan building for her.

If he had known that she was gonna come here by herself he wouldn't have bothered.

"I have a friend who saved my life once Akito-kun, he's an uchiha and he's cuter than you."

This crazy woman, why is she spouting such nonsense? The Sandaime's face stiffened slightly as he glanced around the room. "You'll have to introduce us." He said coldly, Minato shivered and he prayed silently for Obito.

"Good to see you again Sandaime Kazekage." The hokage said with a faint smile, if she knew the kazekage then she could be a possible spy.

"Greetings Sarutobi, as for the reason why I am here..." he trailed off signaling for the shinobi in the room to leave.

All left except Minato and Shikaku who stayed, the hokage nodded to the kazekage signalling for him to carry on, the kazekage glanced at Yomi who smiled cutely like an innocent child.

He was free to begin.

"I would like to propose an alliance."

.

"Your better than before whelp." Kakazu said as he dropped the wooden sword and attempted to fix the training grounds with elemental jutsu.

Kisame was sprawled on the floor in complete exhaustion panting and sweating like a christmas goat. Kakazu was ruthless as normal, making him word his ass off for a chance to follow onee-chan out on her next mission.

Maybe they would visit ame and see the strawberry haired kid again, or maybe they would go somewhere new on an adventure!

"Get up whelp" Kakazu harshly interrupted his thoughts, "you have to heal before the brat gets back."

Kisame groaned and pushed himself up ignoring his aching limbs and he dragged himself to Sasori onii-san's Lab to be healed.

Sasori had gotten used to the new technology that was introduced to him a year ago by the little woman who had brought him here.

To say this had greatly boosted his research was an understatement, the immortal body plan was now almost finished, right now all he needed was to find a way to transfer souls the the new body.

Leader sama had said never to store the soul in a physical container as it would become a major weakness especially against medic shinobis as they would figure it out.

The only option was to trap the soul into a mental box and inject it into the new body.

Sasori frowned thinking, the body needed to be indestructible, that way the souls wouldn't have to switch bodies if it's current one is destroyed.

"Nii-san!"

It was the brat kisame, every day he comes in with a new injury from god knows where. The brat always had a cheeky grin on his face which sometimes annoyed the hell out of sasori. On the bright side, his injuries were less sever lately, he was beginning to stand his own against the miser.

Sasori smiled.

"Brat, I told you to stop calling me that."

Kisame laughed nervously before propping himself up the bed at the side and leaning against the wall.

"Hai hai."

He needed to finish his research on immortality quickly, he refused to let it drag on for any longer. In this end this had become his new family, and he wouldn't exchange them for the world, neither would he exchange them for death.

I really tried to draw her in child and adult form but it doesn't seem to work😭😢 But you guys can draw better than me right? Please help me out!

Madara: I'll buy it off you to hang in my hideout.

Author: *without hesitating* that will be 1000000000000 yen.

Madara: *face darkens as he realises he's broke*