Chapter 47

"United we stand."

•.•.•

Uchiha Yomi was brought in to the hospital that had managed to stay in one piece as she shook violently and her temperature rose.

To others it was a mere side effect of using the three tails but in reality there was a battle for power taking place in her subconsciousness.

She stood on the giant beast before the ball of darkness, she glared as she clenched her fists.

"Return what is rightfully mine." She ordered in a cool tone, but the ball didn't react it only began to pulsate and swell becoming bigger and bigger, engulfing everything in its path.

"What's wring with her!?" Minato questioned as she suddenly started to convulse, her eyes were wide open and glowing bright crimson.

Her hair seemed to grow longer and longer, beautiful locks of silver.

"Hokage sama we're not sure! These symptoms..... I've never seen them before!" A nurse said and Minato frowned as he held her down to prevent her from falling off the hospital bed.

"Quickly! Bring in my wife!" If this wasn't a physical problem then the only person who could help her right now was kushina!

The nurse nodded before leaving swiftly.

Meanwhile, Yomi launched at the mass of black and found herself being sucked to its core, being consumed, ingested.

Isobu watched on without saying a word, it wasn't in his place to comment on the struggle for power, all Yomi needed to remember was....

Kushina rushes in and swiftly handed over naruto to the muse following her in, she rushed to Yomi's side with an eye full of tears.

She touched her skin and hissed at how hot it actually was, the colour was leaving her cheeks and her skin seemed to be extremely pale.

Right then the only difference between her and a corpse was her body temperature and her convulsive state.

"Yomi..... what's happening to you?"

Yomi at that time seemed to be stuck in a void, without knowing exactly where she was or what she was doing. Her mind seemed to have blacked out, her soul slowly being eaten by her dark counterpart. Until the voice of a familiar figure could be heard. A soft voice full of worry, broke through the darkness and seems to fill her with an odd sensation, an odd feeling.

A familiar feeling, she had felt it the day she died due to the bus accident.

The feeling of wanting to live.

It was odd, but after she had arrived in the naruto world the blessing of death had been taken from her, at first she thought she would grow up and regret it as being immortal was a cursed fate.

But then she started to make a family.

<<

"We're going to become family!"

.

"I thought we were family!?"

.

"It's alright, after all, we're family right?"

.

"Onee chan wait! You promised to stay with me!"

<<

She understood how much family meant, and now she was reminded again.

"Yomi!"

Kushina's voice resounded in her head and in the mass of black Yomi's eyes opened.

Isobu didn't say anything, as long as she she remembered ...

"How dare you try to consume a god!" Tsuki Yomi's voice said angrily

As long as she remembered that she was a god.

Meanwhile, Yomi's body suddenly stopped convulsing, instead it remained rigid and still and Kushina's tears dropped on her face.

Her remained pale but her eyes seemed to sparkle, as if it contained a new spark of life.

Her lips curved upwards innocently and she sat up and hugged kushina.

"Thank you.... for being my family.."

There were so many people she had to say those words to, but at the moment the only person she could tell was kushina. These emotions welled up in her.

"Are you tired?" Kushina asked, "sleep."

Yes, she was tired, so let her sleep for a little while longer.

Kushina wasn't exactly sure when the bright calculative eyes were replaced with innocent and mischievous eyes and Tsuki Yomi slept in her body leaving behind her replacement.

"Aunty kushina?" She asked in a childish voice.

"Littl Yomi!" Kushina replied to play along lifting up the little girl. "Guess what? Your aunty had a baby!"

Minato smiled, let her sleep for a little more, after all, today she became konoha's hidden hero.

•.•.•

"Divided we fall."

A/N: let me shamelessly advertise ANIME_AdN3 , he's so cute and adorable, check him out , starting as a writer and I enjoy his ideas.

Madara: one of the first thing you say and it's not about me?

Author: don't worry Madara I haven't forgotten about you! You're my personal smexy uchiha after all!

Madara: *blush* I can take you way from this place if you want

*holds her waist pressing her against him.*

Author: take me away kamisama!

Adn: 😓

Author: P.S my instagram is aaliswalker for anyone who wants to send fanart there or question me on the book, ciaossu! (Yes, Reborn!! Kyaaa~! He's so cute~!)