Chapter 22

A/N: I've always thought that I would personally prefer deidera as a partner because he has mouths on his hands which can come in very useful if you get what I mean. For that reason there will defo be some oc x deidera in my other naruto fanfiction! It's called Grim, check it out!

No fan art?😭 I'm bad at drawing please help!

She smiled silently to herself as she saw the results of the written test. She wasn't shocked that she was in first place, rather she was smiling that Obito managed to make it even though it was last place. He deserved it.

Obito was a kind hard working kid who would grow up to become an amazing powerful ninja. He had so much potential, and she wanted him to honestly fulfil that potential and not plot to dominate the world.

But she needed to know the future, and for this selfish reason she was willing to sacrifice him, how cruel.

"Nagato~,

Kisame and I are doing great! I'm currently taking the Chunin exams to become a ninja, ya'know? I hope you and your friends are training hard!

We might have to duel someday and if you don't train hard I will definitely win! But I'll feel bad since we're family.

Lots of love,

Your lover and the extremely cute kisame ~"

Nagato held the letter close to his heart as a small blush crept up His cheeks, she was always teasing him to no end.

Family....

Now she was training to get stronger, reaching towards the stars.

"I'll meet up amongst the stars, Yomi - chan."

"Sasori!

I hope you're taking care of everything while we are out, ya'know you're one of the best looking red heads I know.

Looked into the cult of Jashin while you're at it, they might hold a clue to true immortality. And also, start gathering jobs for us to do, when we come back it will be time to demonstrate our power and time for me to inform all of you of my plan for your future.

Loving the red hair,

Yomi."

Sasori sighed as a smile tugged on his lips, she was really a ridiculous woman, she was ridiculous but she was still beautiful.

An everlasting beauty, true art.

Team training was something Yomi had never participated in, mostly because she wasn't a konoha genin, she wasn't even a ninja, she was just doing it because kisame would be getting exam experience for when he goes back to the land hidden in the mist.

He needed to know what the exams were like in other lands and prepare for the worst. She wasn't sure when the era of the bloody mist would roll in but she wanted to get kisame ready for it.

Kisame has been training with an S class ninja for the past two years, there is no way he would fail.

She smirked as she quietly walked behind her chattering team with Kakashi as they headed to the training grounds.

Like always, Obito was late.

Until they came across shikaku.

"Shikaku- san! Ohaiyo!"

Shikaku smiled as he lazily carried a bag of shopping most likely to take back home. "Ohaiyo, Yomi."

He looked exactly like shikamaru, they were both handsome pineapple heads that she wanted to keep to herself due to all the fan art she had diluted her head with.

Looking at Minato he asked, "could I borrow her for a few hours? The Hokage has requested her presence."

Yomi sweat dropped, if the hokage asked him to call her then why did he go grocery shopping? Maybe he forgot to get his mum's shopping?

Mums are such a drag.

But she missed hers either way, even if she was an annoying mum that always sent Yomi on pointless errands, she missed her.

"Let's go Yomi san." He said as they depart.

"Bye Obito! I hope to see you again soon!"

Obito found himself feeling uneasy, why did it feel like she was saying a final goodbye?

"Hai Yomi! Just you wait I'll definitely show them how strong I am in training today!" A large grin adorned his innocent face.

"You show them! I believe in you!"

An abnormal heart beat followed by another, she believed in him, for her he would bring peace to the world and become the greatest.

A/N: Obito is catching feelings lmao, just too cute, can't wait till Obito fights in the chunin exam, and I can't wait till cannon, comment! Vote! Thank chuuu!