Chapter 21

She hugged her new teammate and snuggled into him ignoring his startled cry.

"Yomi!? Where were you?"

Did it matter? She was just tired, let her rest. He glanced at her when she didn't answer but didn't say a word, Yomi was mysterious.

And she always seemed to know what to do. To him she was an angel, sent to deliver him from himself.

"Is Yomi-chan alright?" Rin asked concerned with the little girl sleeping on the uchiha genin.

Obito just smiled briefly, " she's just tired."

We took our seats in the exam hall, it was unfortunate but Yomi wasn't allowed to sit next to Obito no matter how much she argued with the hokage.

So instead she was sitting at the very back of the class, she managed to finish the exam quickly and all she had to do was wait for the rest.

Compared to the canon Chunin exams this one was much more lax and there was no invasion.

After the exam she had a lot to do, go check up on sasori, drop off kisame, meet jiraya and the three students under his care. Meet the uchiha and orochimaru.

That was a lot of things she had to do, then she had to leave instructions on the clans that will live in her village. Then she had to go and learn how to use chakra.

She had little time, in a few years itachi will be born.

She had to disappear before then and start all over with the new generation.

"Finished!" Obviously Obito had to be the most flashy, as he was getting up to leave i also got up finding no reason to stay behind any further.

Walking out she's met with Rin and Obito without Kakashi, smiling she ran up to them, and for the first time she noticed Obito was wearing the storage ring she had given him. She smiled softly and took his hand in hers while taking Rin's hand.

"Guys wanna train with me?"

She would never get used to the fact that you could use jutsu in this world, if she actually learnt to use it wouldn't it be amazingly extreme? There was so much she could learn, especially before meeting Madara.

She actually had a long road of training ahead of her.

Standing in front of Obito who took his stance Rin smiled sweetly before raising her hand and Obito laughed at Yomi recklessly.

She couldn't believe this was the kid who would grow up to shake the whole shinobi world. He was freaking adorable.

Lightning before the thunder.

Obito found himself thrown to the floor in less than a second, his eyes wide open. He had no idea that Yomi was this strong, even stronger than Kakashi Teme.

Sugoi.

"Are you ok Obito?" She stretched out her hand as Rin came running over.

"That was amazing Yomi-chan!" She said with a smiling face. He hated to admit it but that was amazing.

During the whole process he couldn't see her, and she didn't teleport because she didn't use any hand seals.

Then, she ran?

Minato who had been watching his new student smiled. Indeed.

Lightning before the thunder.

A/N: itachi seems really popular 😅 it's weird how uchihas were blessed with good looks and extreme powers. Someone suggested harem, that sounds interesting. Kawii panda is also popular, it's nice some people like Kakazu cause he's definitely going to be important, Obito is also adorable.

As long as I have Madara.

Madara: we make the god couple!

A/N: kamisama is handsome as always.

Orochimaru: you guys...

A/N: pedo snake!

Orochimaru: I'm not a pedo

A/N: prove it

Orochimaru: I could always show you my preference in bed.

A/N: I'm 15

Orochimaru: ......

Madara: *pfft* pedo.