Chapter 30

Fugaku never expected he would be spending his nights in his office because he was the clan head. Work upon work continuously, was this a blessing or a curse?

"Yomi-san I don't know whether to thank you or despise you."

A light giggle echoed throughout the room and Fugaku sighed as he looked towards the window to see an older woman around his age.

Was this the same person.

"Yomi-san?" He asked, unsure if he was talking to the deadly little girl or her mother.

"Hai!"

That was Yomi san?

No way!

Yomi san was an extremely adorable kid not a beautiful woman! It was at this moment he realised, his life was a lie.

"What're you doing?" She asked innocently, she jumped through the window and leaned over to see what kind of work clan leaders had to do, but as she leaned over she remembered, she was blind.

Ignoring the distressing feeling she stood up smiling at where she assumed Fugaku's face was.

"Did you really go blind Yomi san?"

Word had spread? It wasn't hard to notice, she always seemed to be staring towards you but not at you, and her eyes seemed to lack life, as if they were already dead.

She sat down next to him determined to keep the smile on her face, she didn't want to let her disability leave her incapable of fulfilling her mission or making friends with Fugaku.

To her Fugaku was extremely out of character, he wasn't the stuck up old man she knew him as, maybe he became stuck up because he became the clan head?

"You should stay with us for a while Yomi san, as uchiha's we make pretty good hosts."

Did that statement have an undercurrent of pride? She sighed, what did she expect from an uchiha?

"I heard you're getting married soon?"

Fugaku laughed nervously, he had completely forgotten to invite her!

"A-About that...."

She smirked, "yes?"

He was so screwed.

Yomi let out a soft laugh, before ruffling his hair, "next time don't forget to tell you big sis ok?"

Honestly, the way she went around claiming family was amazing. Fugaku blushed slightly. "Would you like to meet her?"

She nodded enthusiastically.

He held her hand escorted her to the main building.

"I'm home."

Mikoto blushed as she showed up in an apron with her eyes closed from embarrassment. Yomi looked confused as she couldn't see that the bride to be hadn't noticed her presence.

"W-Welcome home honey, would you like a bath? Or would you like me?"

Fugaku felt his face heat up as he turned to the woman beside him, she was blind she she didn't noticed what mikoto was wearing, but she had heard every single thing she said!

Mikoto opened her eyes to see why her fiancé hadn't responded. Low and behold, he was holding an unknown woman by the hand who was looking straight at her.

Mikoto looked down to what she was wearing.

"Kyaaaaaa!"

Scream and ran away.

Yomi has probably worked out what she had walked in to.

She turned to Fugaku, she could feel his palms become sweaty, and she let out a laugh.

"Pfft."

Fugaku looked at her pleading for her to forget it, unfortunately she couldn't see him, so she kept laughing.

"Ha...... hahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

Fugaku would never hear the end of this.

At least now she had something interesting to tell his children in the future.

I/N: I just noticed we were ranked 1 in naruto!!!!! Thank you for supporting this story! I would've given up a long time ago if it wasn't for you guys! Thanks! Don't forget to comment!

And for clarification, I didn't kill Fugaku off, I killed off his dad. Mr Uchiha.

Ciaossu!