Chapter 17

Tsuki Yomi groaned as she opened her eyes to stare at a familiar roof. A wave of nausea hit her as she forced herself up, yawning she looked around only to notice she was alone. Where was Obito?

"Obito?"

No reply, she wasn't willing to remain alone for long. The rising feeling for insanity and nostalgia washed over her.

Too cruel, forcing her to stay alone, to think about her past life.

"Obito!?" She called again pathetically crawling out of the futon. Her eyes began to sting as she heard faint footsteps approaching, hope.

Forcing her tears and memories away the door swung open revealing the boy at the door. Without thinking she lunged at the boy tackling him into a desperate hug.

Not thinking about her past life was most likely the worst decision she had made, the feelings were now too intense for her, but she had to face them.

"I missed you so me much Obito..." she snuggled into his neck reaching for warmth.

"Em.... Yomi chan..." her head turned towards the voice of Obito next to her, if he was there then who.....

She immediately jumped off the unknown boy and latched unto Obito.

Why Kakashi of all people?

She couldn't even begin to describe the embarrassment she felt as she saw the heated face of the young kakashi hatake.

His white gravity defying hair was unbelievably inviting but she couldn't help but feel she had taken advantage of him.

"Baka! You're completely frozen because Yomi-chan hugged you!" Obito yelled in laughter provocatively as kakashi's embarrassment rose and his anger deepened.

Kakashi hated to admit it, but the teme was right. "Teme!" He yelled at the giddy Obito.

Tsuki Yomi quickly bowed apologising for her inappropriate behaviour.

"Hello Yomi-chan" Minato Namikaze made his presence know making kakashi's blush deepened by a shade.

"Minato-san, long time no see" she said laughing nervously, this must be one of the most humiliating days of her life.

"That was entertaining." No way! There was someone else!?

She looked towards her left to see the all too familiar pineapple head, today was not her day.

"Ah, Yomi this is shikaku Nara." Great! He's probably figured out I'm not a citizen and that I was untruthful to him.

"Nice to meet you Yomi-chan, I've heard a lot about you." He said smirking, "but I have to say, I didn't expect you to have grown so much in a year."

This is bad, she was in her adult form.

Maybe she did something bad in her past life?

Coming to think of it she did burn down that charity by accident....

Is this was retribution feels like?

Minato smiled sweetly, "sorry Obito but we'll have to borrow Yomi-san for a bit."

"Ehhh!? No way!" Obito whined, pouting, he just got her back and they were already dragging her away? Not fair.

"You and Kakashi go train for the upcoming Chunin exams, the suna participants are here for it, prepare yourselves."

Wait, didn't that mean that the kazekage was here? She was saved!

"Don't worry Obito, I'll be back soon." With that she shrunk to the size of a little girl and picked up her cloak.

"Let's go rouge-nin-chan" shikaku said making Kakashi's eyes widen, no surprise, he most likely wasn't fond of rouge nin.

"Technically, I'm not a ninja." She said putting on her cloak, and flicking her hair.

She looked back at Obito, giving him one last smile before vanishing and taking the light with her.

"Teme, were did you find such a girl?" Kakashi asked when they had left.

"Jealous Baka?" Kakashi blushed. Obito smirked before proudly crossing his arms. "I found her in a pond."

Kakashi twitched, he's just saying that to annoying him right?

The hokage observed to little girl with big wide eyes staring at him, she looked so scared and innocent.

At first he wasn't sure if she was the rouge nin they were looking for.

"I take it you must be Tsuki Yomi?" She hastily nodded like a nervous little girl.

The Hokage turned to the two with her with a look that said, 'you're kidding right?'

A/N: kyaaa!~ Kakashi is too adorable!~

Madara: *looks at his reflection*

Madara: is there an age reversal jutsu?