Not An update- sorry

So ye I got dared to do a 10 facts about myself and update my books by Crimson_ScarLet0711 who by the way is completely adorable and happy birthday to her! This was super hard to think of cause let's face it, I have the imagination of a sugar cube.

1. Believe it or not my story lines are inspired by songs, I legit sit down, listen to a new dope songs and imagine an AMV about my characters, Tsuki Yomi was inspired by imagine dragon's believer with Shisui being an odd ball and being a portrayal of my ideal hubby.

2. The first book I ever wrote had a super cliche plot about to girls who found a golden rose and had to save the king, set back in the day around 18th century England or something, obviously the king ends up being saved.

3. I've always wanted to write a book with a male lead because I feel like writing in my comfort zone doesn't help me improve, but I just love the idea of my females being badass and amazing.

4. I do not like when people complain about how unfortunate they are. Don't get me wrong, you're allowed too but once you make it regular I begin to feel like you think because of which house you were born into it which country and stuff that you can't become grate. It's a fact that people are not born equal, some are born in a loving family while others are born in a violent family, instead of sitting there and crying about it f*cking do something to make sure your children are happy and don't end up like you.

3. I'm going to rule the world when I'm older (I hope so or this statement will come back and bite me in the ass).

4. Social justice warriors extremist confuse me.

5. I love maths. Yes I know I'm weird just let me do my thing.

6. Currently working on a manuscript I hope will one day be published called control about this girl who was a bullied but oddly takes a 360 degrees turn the next day after being beaten to death by her abusive mother who is now no where to be found. The main characters are kids which I'm not used too so it's hard not to make them say grown up words.

7. My favourite anime is code geass, reason? The ending was genius, I legit cried which is hard for anime because the main characters always get me to hate them after the first episode cause they're dumb or incompetent.

8. I hate cliches unless In the form of satire. Genius is completely a work of satire but will be more serious in the future cause she's gonna be a wife now, but the chliche I'm talking about is the one that plagues anime fanfiction especially naruto. Do they have to be op? Did they have to be abused as kids? Do they have to have parents who swear at them? Do they have to had such emotional baggage? Do they have to be op for no reason or because of training for three years? Do they need to be Neko? Must they be sadistic cute little girls? Do they need to be completely obvious to people's emotions? No. Do they have to have a weird tailed beast- the 10 tails or 11 or whatever? Do they need wolves? Do they need to be a werewolf? Again. No.

9. My daily routine looks something like this.

Wake up(5:30am), exercise a bit, hygiene routine, Religious routine, school, update Webnovel if I can, any after stuff, get back either 5 or 6, eat, play games, talk to friends, read a good book, study, Religious routine, sleep mostly before 11:30pm if I can help it.

10. I find it hard to write pure romance novels. Because I haven't had that experience of slowly falling in love then being asked out all the way to a long lasting relationship I wouldn't know a how to show that in a Book, my book "satire of satisfaction." Is meant to be purely romance but I can't get anywhere with them, but I will try it's been my dream to make an epic romance!

Thanks for reading! Expect Tsuki Yomi to be back soon because it's freaking Friday!!!!!!