Chapter 44

"I loved you so much onee chan, you were my world."

•.•.•

The seven Swordsmen of the mist, an organisation that consisted of the top seven Swordsmen that belonged to the village hidden in the mist, an organisation that would soon break down after the bloodline massacre due to the 3rd mizukage.

Zabuza Momochi turned to see the blue shark pointing the lost sword at his neck.

"Kisame Hoshigaki." He said in a cold voice with a hand at his sword.

"I want to speak to Hōzuki."

"What does a defect like you want with the seven Swordsmen?" Zabuza asked again.

"I want to save you."

•.•.•

The night had dragged by, silent and deadly, Tsuki Yomi sat on the rooftop of the uchiha household, normally people wouldn't be able to see her unless she allowed them too.

But for some reason itachi had managed to notice her presence even if Yomi didn't, she smiled, it seemed like she wouldn't be lonely anymore.

•.•.•

"Welcome creator!"

Kurama welcomed Tsuki Yomi as she wondered around in Kushina's consciousness. She looked curiously at kurama, he was so big and fluffy.

"I didn't expect isobu to be linked to you." She said going into his cage and collapsing on his soft body. "No matter, at least I have one more person to talk to while Yomi is busy being growing." She said nonchalantly as if she didn't mind being alone.

"You day that as if you don't have a lot of people to talk to." Kurama said ignorant of the importance of her remaining dead.

She had to fake death for a number of reasons, so that Yomi could start over, so that Madara wouldn't be able to use her in his plans, and so that canon remained as canon as she could make it.

No matter the fact she was once a god, Madara far exceeded her in intelligence and she wasn't willing to risk direct confrontation if she could possibly lose.

And besides, if everything ended now she would become useless, she would be an unneeded god left to waste away.

She looked up at kurama once more stroking his fur gently.

He had no idea what it was like, she was a part of a monster that once wrecked havoc, he looked down on the human race and had no need for their attention.

He was flawless, she was flawed.

"No, I might not be physically alone but mentally there is no one in sight."

He winced at her slightly cold tone.

"We will be with you, creator." He said determined.

Even if she wanted to save the humans, a fickle race liable to fail, they would still gladly serve her, that was what it meant to be loyal wasn't it?

•.•.•

Tsuki Yomi opened her eyes to the familiar dropping sounds, listening to the dripping water she turned once more to isobu.

"What is Yomi doing now?"

It stirred, "she's sleeping."

She thought for a second.

"I want to talk to her."

•.•.•

Uchiha Yomi turned and tossed as she had a disturbing dream, sitting in front of her, was a woman.

Completely identical to her in every way expect she was much older than her.

She had a sad smile on her face but she seemed to want to start laughing, her odd expression was uncomfortable, making the young girl turn again in her sleep.

"Hello, Yomi." The woman said quietly, in a familiar voice.

Yomi found herself compelled to ask who she was or what she wanted, the first thought that crossed her mind was that she was from the future.

"I am not from the future." She said quietly.

"I just need to tell you something."

Yomi nodded hesitantly signalling for her to carry on.

"There is someone I want you to talk to." Her voice began to waver slightly, as if she was disappearing. The woman seemed to notice this but she didn't seem fazed, instead she carried on talking calmly.

"Before you wake up, you mist remember this, he is your friend, he would never hurt you."

"Who!?" Yomi asked as the image began to fade.

"Isobu..."

Her eyes snapped open revealing the dark ceiling of her room, she sat up quickly glancing around for the woman in her dream.

Who was she talking about?

"Isobu..."

•.•.•

Fugaku walked quietly admiring the cool July night in contrast to the heat he had experienced in the day, he patrolled the house making sure everyone was ok, checking on itachi he smiled as he saw the little prodigy sleeping.

Then he went on to check on Yomi, it wouldn't be long before the clan begin to insist that they kick her out, hopefully he could hold that for as long as he could, after all he promised her to look after the little girl that would be brought to him.

As he passed by he heard the girl muttering, stopping to hear his ears caught one word from her.

Isobu.

Even in the craze of the situationone question seemed to plague his mind. He didn't have any scrolls on the tailed beasts and he had never talked about them. So the question was.

How did she know what that was?

•.•.•

"I will protect you because I am the kamikage."

A/N: I'm mentally drained, maths exam today drained the life out of me, most chapters up till the nine tails attack will be like this, I'm sorry if you don't like it.

I'm tempted to make this a fanfiction about a fanfiction and instead of sasuke madoka is born. She's an oc from a naruto fanfiction written by Yuki347 ,I was tempted but lol I ain't gonna do that.

I have to do so much research on kiri for this story it's unreal.

Now I've got the seven Swordsmen as pawns finally, next we have to find out knight bishops etc.

Ciaossu!