Book 2 is out!

Name: Reborn Book 2

Synopsis: She was reborn and asked to chose a power of choice. Now she was given a chance to change everything and she did one step at a time, now she had to start to face the problems that begin to arise because she decided to interfere with the plot, while trying to understand orochimaru's fascination with sasuke.

Prologue: Kushina hummed to herself as she set the table, naruto spent his time playing with his new toy stuffed fox. She sighed sadly, before contemplating to herself, her smile saddening a little bit.

"Is this really the best way?" She said out loud before being interrupted by the door opening before her husband cam into the dinning his hair covering his eyes and his hokage cloak still on his body.

"Honey?" She asked going towards him, as soon as she reached out to him he collapsed forcing to quickly hug him and slowly sit down in the floor. 

She couldn't see his eyes by she knew he wasn't in the best of moods. "It's all my fault.." he begun his voice wavering like he was about to scream in frustration. "I'm the hokage yet I can't even protect the innocent!"

"Dad?" His head jerked up to see naruto looking at him scared, "what happened to Shisui nii-san?"

Minato didn't speak, how would he ever admit it to his kid? Wouldn't he just become a coward!?

"Naruto go to your room, I'll call you when dinner is ready" Kushina told him and she watched him reluctantly nod and leave.

Once he was out of sight she turned to her husband.

"What will I tell her? The kamikage? What if she holds a grudge against us? How could I have let this happen!?"

He was breaking down quickly, Kushina smiled before hugging him.

"It's ok Minato, she knows."

He looked at her slightly shocked, "she kept in contact with you?" She nodded, she still had a part of kurama's chakra so she could easily talk to Yominis she wanted.

"In fact she asked me to tell you this." Minato looked up at her in expectancy.

"I know what happened. There was no way danzo would let them off, however I trust you kept itachi and Shisui safe.."

His face paled at the name of the youth who had...

"I allowed this to happen so that naruto and sasuke would know the kind of people they will serve if thy become a ninja. Naruto will more than likely not hold it against the village but sasuke is... different."

He was different, it was predestined.

"It's up to use to make sure he does not become an enemy to the village, the effects of this should be too bad as long as itachi and Shisui are unharmed. If something happens to the uchiha I will blame konoha. I, the kamikage have taken them under my care and the one who tried to harm them must be brought to justice."

Once she had relayed the message, Kushina patted her husband's back, Tsuki Yomi had just given him permission to take out danzo under the pretence of putting a valuable alliance in jeopardy.

"Honey aren't you..."

"No!" He suddenly cried out revealing his fear filled eyes to his wife. "This is bad! She doesn't know... danzo killed him! He killed him and I only managed to get the other one out alive!"

Kushina froze, her eyes turning cold, Minato... the weakness you have is the fact that you can't have a strong rein over the council, now see what has happened.

"Once she finds out she'll... she'll destroy the village!"

Meanwhile in the uchiha compound the door slid open.

"Nii san!"

Sasuke ran up to him and he was hugged by his older brother who was exhausted and beaten. He looked around to find the other boy was missing.

"Where's Shisui nii-san?" Crimson tears fell from Itachi's eyes revealing. His newly acquired Mangekyō Sharingan.

A/N: No matter what I ship Shisui and Kakazu with Yomi. That's all.