Chapter 20

A\N: at first I wanted to make this a Kakazu x oc fanfic but now I'm not so sure. So I'll see your choice, I might not agree tho😅.

Kakazu

Obito

Kakashi

Kisame

Pain

Madara (kyaa~!)

Deidera

Gaara

Hidan

Sasori

Itachi( weasel san, can't wait for Yomi to meet him!)

Akito( sandaime sama)

Other men I can't remember (I will remember them eventually.)

Unfortunately I have to keep canon pairings so I can make a Boruto sequel after a shipuden sequel. I really want to get to boruto. So yay, voteeeeee!

"The last one." She sighed and threw her phone away in the fireplace, better to burn it than to let other people discover it.

It had taken her a month but she had finally finished it, at least now she had a better idea of what to do and what was going on.

First, in other to fight off the final boss she had to train. But it's pretty hard to hold in all this information, she knew what pain they would go through if she didn't intervene, but she had to let it happen.

It hurt that she couldn't do anything yet.

"I miss you..."

"Yomi!"

She sighed and pushed herself off the bed and walked to the front door.

"Obito?"

He gave his signature grin, "you're coming for the chunin exams right!?"

Right, she had completely forgotten about it, she moaned as she took off her sōzō cloak and opened the door.

Obito, seeing her in just a white top and brown combat trousers, began to question her. But he didn't say anything, he just had to trust that she knew what she was doing.

It didn't take long for them to get to the examination building, it looked big and intimidating to team Minato except Kakashi obviously.

"Ready?" She turned to the nervous Obito and he smiled and gulped, reinforcing his courage and felt her warm hand wrap around his.

"Let's do this!"

Obito really wouldn't mind not passing the exam as long as he could hold her hand a little longer.

Grabbing onto Rin who grabbed on to Kakashi and we took a step towards our future.

A/N: I completely forgot about neji 😭

"A written exam!?"

Obito was shattered, a written exam? Why? She was sure they would test on jutsu but why were they giving them an exam!

"Don't worry Obito~" turning to see the angelic smiling face, he melted.

"Yomi...." he was about to burst out in tears, she was a nice person!

"No way...." yomi's attention was captured by a younger child with his parents passing by. "Go ahead of me Obito, I'll be back soon!" With that she had vanished.

She didn't teleport this time as it would be a horrible experience as always, so she ran, at the speed of light. That was definitely him, iruka!

Hiding behind a tree she watched the happy family, the family torn by the nine tailed fox.

It saddened her that she had to let it happen, she had to let so many people die for the sake of the future.

She suddenly found it hard to breathe, she felt like she was suffocating in guilt.

She couldn't be going through this right now, she still had a long way to go.

Mum... Dad....

"I leave you for a few months and this happens."

A familiar voice forcing the tears she had been trying to hold back out. She ran hugging the miser who had appeared before her.

Why was she crying? There was no reason, even if she felt guilty for letting so many people die it shouldn't affect her that much.

"I guess you're still a brat who gets homesick."

Homesickness?

That can't be true, she hadn't thought of her parents since she came to this world, she had always been surrounded by people. She had not been left alone to her own devices, she had kept herself busy.

But now she saw a family she felt a mixture of emotions.

Jealousy, self pity, frustration, despair.

They made her feel like she was choking in her own emotions, she didn't want to.

"Miser-san?" The young kisame who had been growing pretty tall clenched his fists as she saw yomi's vulnerable state.

"She's just tired whelp, she'll be fine"

Yes, she was just overwhelmed, tired.

She was just tired.

A/N: extremely short update just because I needed to get the voting thing out. But Chunin exam arc will begin now! Excited Madara? You might get chosen!

Madara: *pouty* but I only want to be used by you to make you happy.

A/N: take me with you Madara~!