Chapter 36

"Humans are disgusting creatures, why do you protect them like so? They live on the earth like parasites and feed it dry. Corrupting the world with the twisted lies and actions. Turning against the innocent and the unknown for their own sake."

Yomi shifted her weight to one foot.

"Humans are disgusting creatures but they're also pitiful."

It sneered.

"They're flawed, they're broken but they're beautiful. Due to this flaw it's our duty to help them, protect them and guide them down the right path whether they are grateful or not."

Yomi was silent, she felt the black ball of light shake.

"What an interesting little brat."

• • •

"Nagato kun~!"

The young girl jumped at the teen and cling onto him like a koala bear. Feeling an odd hard sensation under his shirt, since when did Nagato develop muscles? He was always so skinny and scrawny.

"Um..... onee chan."

Huh?

His voice seemed to be coming from behind her. Wait! Who was she hugging so passionately!?

"This is Yomi san? Nagato?"

No way, yahiko!?

Her face began to heat up as she immediately retreated jumping onto the right man and clinging to him hiding her face in his akatsuki cloak.

Yahiko bursted our laughing ignoring the increasingly embarrassment the girl felt.

Maybe she should teleport?

"Yahiko, stop it she'll vanish if you keep laughing."

She froze as her blush deepened.

This was so embarrassing.

"Oh! Nagato! What's happening!"

Nagato sweat dropped, she was shrinking, she was just getting smaller until she was around the same size as a 4 year old girl.

"Onee chan..." Yomi still clung to him for dear life.

"Onee chan, why did you come here?"

Realising that she had completely forgotten why she came here she got down and closed her eyes, soon enough kushina was standing next to her with a basket full of stuff.

"Hello Nagato kun."

A huge smile graced Nagato's face as she saw her. "Kushina san."

Raising up Her basket and smiling, "I brought lunch!"

"Who's she?" Yahiko asked now confused at the newest addition to the group. Nagato turned, he had completely forgot all about yahiko for a moment. He cleared his throat.

"This is kushina san, my family."

"Nice to meet you kushina san!" He said in a cheery voice that reminded her of kisame and Obito. It's amazing how similar some people can be.

"Nice to meet you too yahiko kun" looking around she noticed we were outside.

"Oh my, where can we eat the picnic?" Nagato was the first to speak, it wasn't all the time his family came to visit so he was more than willing to make them feel at home.

"Come with me."

Naturally jiraya wasn't expecting kushina to walk in with an albino child as he was about to down another bottle of sake.

Somewhere during the long awkward silence that followed he had the urge to slap himself to see if he had drank too much sake and happened to be dreaming about his student's wife.

That didn't sound right.

"Kushina? What are you doing here?" He asked nervously, kushina was pissed, raising her fists she landed a knock on his head.

"You old geezer! What did I say about drinking sake!? And around children too!"

"Kushina san! That's my sensei!"Nagato crier in distress going to help jiraya.

"Kid I'll replace your sensei! But let me just pummel down this drunk pervert!"

Yahiko let out a burst of laughter before realising he should be helping out jiraya. It wasn't long before kushina pick up a chair which led to him chocking on his own saliva.

"Kushina san!"

A small smile appeared on Tsuki Yomi's face, she felt at home.

She might not be able to save these memories due to her impaired vision, but at the moment, let her ....... rest. Her eyes closed softly.

"You're getting tired right? If humans cause you this much pain, then why bother?"

Her eyes snapped open, finding herself holding to a breath of air she breathed out slowly as the sounds of furniture being thrown faded into the background.

Just then, she has heard something.

What was that?

A/N: progression in story line! From here on out there's going to be lots of dilemma on whether or not humans are worth saving.

Do you think we are?

Personally I don't.

Madara: humans can't be saved unless they give up on their violent acts. That's why you should let me carry out my plan in the end. Do it for me? Pwease?

Author: ha. Nice try

Madara: *cue abs * pwease?

Author: *gulps* I'll see what I can do, but I'm promising no promises!

Madara: yesssss!!!