Chapter 5

Naruto?

Was her initial thought. But upon a closer inspection she could see the kid being chased had spiky dark blue hair and odd looking blue skin with gills.

Kisame?

She noticed the villagers chasing him, one had a machete, another held a pitchfork. They were chasing a kid right? Yomi frowned, kisame who had been running for a relatively long time suddenly tripped and landed on the ground. He quickly tried to stand and keep running but it was too late, the man with the machete raised it and forcefully brought it down on the little child.

Yomi's eyes were suddenly dyed crimson and her pupils thinned out to slits. Before kisame could apprehend what was going on yomi suddenly flashed between him and the man in front of her and she punched him. The punched created a hole going right through the man's body.

That was a completely devastating punch! Blood had been splattered everywhere and the young shark just stared wide eyed at the level of destruction. Tears formed in his eyes threatening to fall. She slowly turned to look at him, then she smiled. Then she reached out and took his hand, she was only slightly taller than him but that didn't stop her from being stronger.

"Are you ok?" Yomi asked with a smiling face. Kisame nodded as a few tears dropped down his face.

"Kakazu, lets go!"

Immediately she said that kiri ninjas jumped out and began to chase them and she quickly jumped up dragging kisame with her. Like this one more member was added to their small band of merry men.

The kiri ninjas chased them for quite some time until Kakazu engaged them in a short but victorious fight. Yomi couldn't do much in that situation due to the fact that she didn't know how to cast jutsu and her powers are limited to her body.

Once they were far enough they settled at another clearing and yomi collapsed on the flour yawning. She dropped kisame who also collapsed.

"Now I've got two pip squeaks to deal with." Kakazu grumbled and yomi immediately threw him a bag of money and he zipped his mouth.

"Ne, why were they chasing you?" She asked as if she had no idea.

"I don't know, but thank you for saving me, onee- chan."

Her mind went blank, onee-chan? Kisame looked older than her! "Call me yomi, I'm younger than you, don't call me onee-chan."

Kisame seemed startled, he couldn't believe his saviour was younger than him, he just assumed that she was under some kind of jutsu to look that small, she must be really awesome!

"Sugoi! Yomi Please teach me the art of jutsu!"

With that kisame knelt down in front of yomi earnestly, yomi coughed slightly. Honestly, she didn't know a single jutsu, but looking at his excited eyes she couldn't just tell him!

She heard a chuckle behind her and her eye twitched, Kakazu seemed to be having fun.

"Gomenasai kisame, but i can't do jutsu"

The immense disappointment in his eyes broke her heart.

"Oh..."

Kakazu immediately burst out laughing, yomi's eyes darkened, she strengthened her fists and punched the immortal sending him flying earning respect from kisame who kept chanting 'sugoi'.