Chapter 6

I don't know Kisame slept like a log on Yomi's back.   Yomi sighed as she flew. They needed a base, they needed to make themselves known. She couldn't even create a base, maybe if she got kisame the heart of a wood style jutsu user....

Yomi sighed once again, they really needed to set up a base. She had to be quick if she wanted to save the original Akatsuki. They could be like, a joint organisation? But they might not agree with her methods. Maybe they should live in a cave? But that didn't suit her. Maybe she should check out konoha again? But she was just there a few days ago... ok! First things first! Finding a base!

It has to be in a minor village. The weather has to be tolerable, she wasn't willing to live in a dessert or to live in a place where it rained all the time. She wasn't willing to go back to Kisame's hometown as well. Yomi's eyes immediately brightened up as she remembered - very vaguely- about a village which was destroyed, Shangri-la.

Her mood naturally wasn't as serious as before so she attempted to tell Kakazu but she realised that they were not alone. They were several chakra fluctuations around her. Someone was trying to suppress her chakra. She glanced at Kakazu, he also noticed that they were being followed.

"Kakazu" she said in a cold voice. The immortal stared at her and she handed him over another bad of gold, Kakazu smirked and he soon dropped behind to deal with the threat. Originally he wouldn't have bothered, but she had money, so he might as well kill off the flies around them. Yomi once again felt grateful for her powers. Because of it she had been able to make gold from dead skin cells on her hand. It was in-equivalent exchange. The direct opposite of alchemy.

She could control her body by her imagination, if she wanted her dead skin cells to turn to gold she could fully do that. This power.... if you have no imagination it was impossible to utilise it and exploit it properly.

She looked back at Kakazu, she smirked, "Leave one alive, inform him about our 'Sōzō'."

Then she flew off to Shangri-la, Kakazu had brilliant tracking skills, he would find them. It was for the best that the person she had on her side was Kakazu, he was powerful and partially immortal so he wouldn't die easily. She had to find a wood release's heart for him. It would be useful if they needed to move bases. Her eyes widened as she figured out the answer to their problems, now all they needed was a surgeon, or in their case, sasori. Sasori created one of the most toxic poisons in the series, and he would know how to do a heart replacement surgery.

So all she needed to do was to find sasori .... after finding their new base.

With that thought her flying speed increased as she decided to head towards the valley of lies.

But then she suddenly halted in the air when she realised, she had no idea where the valley of lies was. The sky above them let out a thunderous sound and Yomi found herself groaning in frustration, it was about to rain and there wasn't even a village for miles!

She might actually have to seek refuge in a cave.

She was extremely unwilling!

A/N: thank you for reading this story, please comment so i can know if I'm writing this the write way. Ciaossu!