Chapter 50

A/N: I want to ask, if you were a hacker what username would you want?

"I loved you onee chan, you were my world!"

His tears fell uncontrollably his eyes maddening with rage.

"But now you're my entire being! You've become my obsession! Everything I'm doing is for you!"

Her eyes seems to glow for a split second.

"Kisame....."

• • •

Muffled screams came from various clan compounds, sounds of footsteps and scurrying of the little children.

Kisame watched and with the seven Swordsmen men behind him jumped down and began to eliminate the ninjas in other to save the various clans.

Akito was soon given piles of work to do by the sheer amount of new citizens that were introduced to the desolate chikagakure.

Running around trying to sort out what clan went where and soon enough found himself with a group of people bowing standing in front of him.

All of them were old or middle aged men from various clans. Akito stood awkwardly, "gentlemen, what can I help you with?" The men glanced at each other before bowing with their head and knees touching the floor.

"Gentl-" he was immediately cut off but a loud thundering chorus coming from the group of men.

"arigatou gozaimasu!"

He was taken back massively, being thanked by a group of elders make it much more awkward for the former kazekage.

He noticed their sincere determination and gratitude and he sighed.

"I appreciate this but you're showing your thanks to the wrong person." He said calmly.

"Aren't you the kamikage?" One elder asked a little confused as the man in front of them was wearing the similar red and white robes worn by the kage.

"Actually I'm just a stand in." He said In a cool manner. "Now if you'll excuse me-"

"Wait!" His plan to walk away from the awkward situation was foiled immediately.

He sighed one more time before turning back to the elders.

"In return for this we wish to pledge our lives to the village!" As flash of unwavering determination, akito smiled.

"Your action will speak louder than words, now... until she comes home..." he didn't complete the sentence but they could all tell what he was going say.

They were immediately given a time period to prepare to show themselves to their saviour. For someone to be called the kamikage she must really be someone amazing.

They had to impress her! Train the younger generation to be the strongest in the world!

A few years later a little girl sat watching the snow as it fell on her small hands. She marvelled at the small dots of ice and smiled. Suddenly a deep voice came from behind her.

"What are you doing?"

"Ahh!" She screamed making a 180 degrees jumping other to see whoever was behind her. She shivered involuntarily when she noticed there was no one there.

"Over here."

Another 180 degrees turn brought her face to face with the wild haired ghost she had met a few years ago. Her face paled.

"You don't have to worry, I can't harm you in any way." He said in the same calm tone. She relaxed slightly trusting him naively like a child.

"Sorry..." She said shyly apologising for her rude behaviour bowing slightly like a well bred lady from the uchiha clan. "My name is Uchiha Yomi, what is yours?" She asked.

"Uchiha Madara."

Her eyes instantly brightened, "Hello! You're an uchiha too?"

He nodded standing next to her.

"I should be asking you, you're an uchiha? Adopted?" She looked down blushing slightly ashamed of the fact that she indeed looked nothing like an uchiha, only her red eyes vaguely resembled the sharingan.

"No, half blood." She barely whispered.

He frowned slightly, even if an uchiha actually had a half blood child you'd think she'd take over the uchiha's strong genes.

"Madara san? Are you really..?"

"Dead?" He asked completing her sentence. "Apparently yes, but not for long."

• • •

Susanoo stared at his mother.

"What was dad's name?"

She smiled sadly, she missed him he was after all her ..........

"His name was...."