Chapter 24

A/N: again I'm shamelessly advertising Ancestors, check it out, Kin hoshi belongs to AreinYuni .

The clan meeting rolled by quickly.

The calm leaders were all seated in their seats, it had been 10 minutes since the meeting was meant to start but they were all waiting for one more person. The Hokage merely closed his eyes and waited patiently for the girl, if he was right then she wasn't late because she wasn't properly prepared.

"Where is this guest that is meant to arrive?" The Uchihas were the first to voice out their complaints, their pride didn't let them quietly wait for the unknown envoy from the emerging village of chikagakure. The hokage remained silent, and so the did the others in other to avoid causing trouble or severing a relationship that could be beneficial to them.

"My apologies for harming your pride, uchiha sama."

The clan heads quickly turned to see the little girl standing in front of the table, with long silver hair and deep blood red eyes. She had a calm smile on her face and her chakra signature was the same as that of a civilian. She wasn't important, not to them, yet.

"Who are you little girl?" The Uchiha head asked glaring at the girl who had dared to insult him.

"My name is Tsuki Yomi, I am the envoy sent from chikagakure."

"A brat? What do they take us for?" That came from the inuzuka clan head who's partner just stared at her before bowing slightly as an apology. Tsuki nodded in acknowledgment and turned back to the rest.

"Pleased to make your acquaintance."

"Hokage sama please explain." The hyuga clan interjected standing up with a calm face.

"I understand your doubts and I am willing to prove my worth by completing any task you assign me."

The Uchiha grit his teeth, to him she seemed too arrogant, too overconfident.

"I have a preposition."

A Nara, she smirked, sneaky bastards.

"Father! You're home!" Fugaku welcomed his father who sat down across from him dropping his cane. "How did the meeting go?" He noticed his father was in a foul mood, but why?

The clan head didn't hesitate and told the story of the entire clan meeting, relieving his frustrations and laughing at the little girl's misfortune.

"There's no way she can succeed right? Father?"

"Heh! She's in over her own head. She'll most likely die instantly!"

He was happy, that girl got what she deserved but fugaku remained silent, what if she did succeed? Then what would happen to his father? If she held a grudge then wouldn't it be bad for the Uchiha clan?

Tsuki Yomi spent the rest of the day lazing around in her room and reading up on itachi who would soon come and the bloodline purge.

She had three days before she had to complete the assignment. Until then she decided to tour the village that she would resign in after the tragedy that created the massive domino effect for everything that would happen in the future.

She waltz around the busy streets without a care in the world admiring the chattering of civilians who seemed full of life and happiness. Taking in a big breath she let out a sad smile, soon she wouldn't be able to see such a wonderful sight.

"What do you mean it's 300 ryo!? It was 250 ryo yesterday!?"

Yomi's eyes widened, and she approached the raging woman with tomato red hair. Reaching out to her dress she called out.

"Uzumaki - san?"

Kushina's eyes widened as she stared at the little girl, no way....

A/N: it's time for me to study, I have computing and are paper 1 on Monday with other subjects throughout the next five weeks. Pray for me! And thank you for reading! Don't forget to comment!

Madara: naturally you'll pass, why do you have to study so hard?

A/N: I'm not some genius prodigy like you Uchiha... I'm a normal person! *cries*

Madara: *nervous* ahh..... *doesn't know what to do*