Chapter 34

What do you mean by sacrifice? Onee - chan?

• • •

Yomi felt a sad smile thug on her lips.

"Hello little shisui, my name is Tsuki Yomi, call me Tsuki Yomi ok? Not onee - chan."

"Hai! Onee -chan!" Yomi was at loss for words, shrinking till she was his size she stared at him.

"Now I'm your height you can't call me onee-chan."

Shisui's eyes lit up, "Sugoi! How did you do that?"

He was such a kid, a kid that would become a handsome shinobi.

"I'll show you later ok? Where are you going to anyway?"

"My mum said I had a new cousin so I'm going to see him!" Itachi?

"That's fine, I have to go now, say hello to Fugaku san for me if you see him!"

With that she took off into the skies, now she was gonna be late for the meeting. If she was correct the hokage's building was to her left?

Oh dear....

Shikaku didn't know what to say as he watched the little girl wonder aimlessly around the streets of konoha.

What was she doing?

Did she have no sense of direction?

Right, she was blind.

"Yomi san?"

Tsuki Yomi almost cried in relief, it felt like she had been wondering the streets of konoha forever.

"Shikaku!" Jumping him she let out a kid cry attracting the villagers who looks at the child crying while being carried by a ninja.

"Troublesome.." he said hoisting her up as he headed on the the hokage tower. "If you knew you didn't know your way why didn't you ask for help?"

She blushed burying her face in his pineapple hair and mumbled. "It was really embarrassing, please don't tell anyone ok?"

What a child.

Yes, in the process of being amazed by her power he realised she was a child, at least that's what she currently looked liked.

"It's our little secret ok?"

She nodded shyly, sexy pineapples, too overwhelming.

The Hokage really didn't expect that Yomi would be the kind of person to be late for anything. Until he realised she was a blind child without an escort.

So when Shikaku Nara waltzed in with the little girl on his back he let out a sigh of relief, nothing bad had happened to her, Shikaku had found her.

"Kamikaze sama"

"Hokage sama"

She took her place in front of the hokage, eager to know why he requested for her to meet him.

"Yomi san, it has come to my notice that you don't have an escort with you."

This wasn't what he called her for but he might as well inform her.

"Don't worry, Akito will be here soon once he finishes up His business in chikagakure."

"But until then why don't you pick a ninja to stay by your side?"

Pick any ninja?

She turned to stare at Shikaku who gave her a look saying 'leave me out of it You troublesome woman.'

Now she wanted to pick him, however...

"Would you mind if I had orochimaru as my babysitter?"

The Hokage didn't bother asking what she saw in the Sanin or how she knew about him.

"And I would like to request to temporarily join team Minato one more time."

One more time?

What did she mean?

Shikaku's eyes narrowed, something big was coming up.

"One last time?" The hokage asked.

"Yes, one last time before my death."

The room was tense, but the kamikaze kept speaking.

"Call in Fugaku, I have something important to inform the three of you."

Finally, it was time, to let go of the present and look towards the future.

This time, she won't be alone.

Not anymore.

A/N: I've decided to make neji join the harem. That's all. Bai.

Madara: I thought you were satisfied with me?

Yomi: .......shameless