Chapter 56

"It seems like the plot will find a way to redirect itself."

• • •

"Yomi!"

Tsuki Yomi groaned and rolled over ignoring sasuke that was shaking her awake. Sasuke was almost five now, and as expected he was as annoying as ever. She groaned once again as she turned to face him, next to him stood naruto, both faces full of smiles. Looking at them they seemed slightly taller than her current formed, even though having such short legs and hands wasn't ideal she could get used to it.

"Sasuke I'm tired..." she said yawning, naruto merely pointed at her.

"Yomi-nee! Let's go and play ninja!" Again, he called her Yomi nee-chan even though he was taller, a familiar blue faced flashed in her mind and she smiled.

"Ok ok, first let me eat." She said as she stood up, she technically didn't need to feed her body but she enjoyed eating sweet and savoury dishes, she believed that next time if she's reborn in another world she would definitely become a chef.

She brushed her teeth, washed her face and dragged herself to the kitchen. Itachi wasn't around again, he had recently been raised a rank and was now busier than ever. But Yomi didn't let the fact that the uchiha massacre was in a year bother her, after all, she had a full proof plan already set in place. She ate quickly as the boys were waiting for her before running off with them.

She paid no heed to the Anbu watching them and instead laughed along with the two innocent kids.

The trio ran into the hyuga compound and was greeted with the two Hyūga's waiting for them.

"Neji!!!"  Tsuki Yomi jumped at him hugging him making sasuke glare at the older boy. Neji couldn't help but blush.

"Y-Y-Yomi hime sama" he said formally as she rubbed her face into his chest. His hair brushed against her face softly and she sighed in content.

Crawling into a better position on his back she closed her eyes to enjoy the ride.

Hinata smiled softly before turning to naruto. "Hello naruto kun!" Yomi didn't quite understand why, but Hinata was less shy, she didn't stutter or hide or blush or faint. She was just a normal child.

If Yomi remembered correctly, Hinata was looked down a lot by her parents and because of that she started to develop insecurities.

But in this life...

"Hey hianta chan!" Naruto said smiling, he as well wasn't wearing orange, instead he was wearing a red shirt with the uzumaki symbol on it.

She wasn't sure if she should be worried about these subtle changes. She noticed sasuke's glares and chuckled. He was such an adorable kid even though he was so ugly as a baby, now he's growing into a cliche popular boy.

They headed off one more time to the local park.

"This kind of game is very special." Yomi began to explain as they all stood in a circle. "I will split us into two groups, the rouge nin and the konoha nin."

"The rouge nin will have one hour to set up traps by the forest." She stop and pointing at the three in front of her. "Naruto, Sasuke, and Hinata; the three of you are on one team, the rouge nin team."

"Yatta!" Naruto shouted and sasuke looked dumbstruck. Then he stared at Yomi and Neji.

"That means." She hooked her arm around Neji's "Me and Neji are Konoha nin!" Neji blushed slightly, sasuke's eye twitched at his face blackened.

His brotherly instincts were screaming.

"You have have one hour! Go!" With that they quickly separated leaving the two standing in their original position.

Yomi immediately looked up to the blushing Neji. "Let's go get some candy Neji!"

With that she dragged him away to get some dragon beard's candy.

Neji never asked how she had the money to spend of the sweets she took him out to buy on a regular basis.

He also didn't complain when she fed him some dangos by the lake the other day. He loved that she payed him the most attention out of their friends, in fact he believed that he had a little crush on her.

Who wouldn't?

She was extremely pretty with Snow White hair and pretty pink lips.

And she was the leader, she would bring them out to play everyday and teach then something new, the other day she thought them how to make explosive tags, and they had a blast planting them around town.

But there was one more thing, she had connections to the clan leaders and the hokage.

He had heard his father talking about her, how powerful she was and how if they could get him to marry her it would be for the Hyūga's clan benefit.

But his uncle had reprimanded him saying he shouldn't think of such a thing, lest they upset her and force her hand on them and wipe them out.

Naturally Neji couldn't see how such a cute girl had managed to make his parents say such things.

From what he knew she was half Uchiha but.... even the Uchihas treated her well... too well.

"Neji say ahhhh~!" Neji opened his mouth and she popped a piece of dragons beard candy in.

"Do you like it?"

"Yomi hime, it's delicious!" He said smiling, this was how they spent their one hour, acting like a couple on a date.

Sasuke couldn't stop worrying about the fact that his sister was together with Neji, thinking of his cute sister being taken advantage off his aura was cold.

"What's wrong with sasuke kun?" Hinata asked naruto who laughed.

"Beats me!" He said as he finished the last trap. "Ready?" He said and Hinata  nodded while sasuke Hn'ed.

Ya'know, I see why naruto was the number 1 trouble maker, his traps are just too much!