Chapter 52

Kisame looked at the sky.

"I have so much I want to say to you onee chan."

Obito stared up to letting out his sadness and sorrow, was this really it? Yomi placed each and on both of their heads.

• • •

No!

Kicking as if her life depended on it, all to no avail. Ultimately she bit the hand that closed her mouth and the ninja groaned in annoyance.

"Annoying brat!"

Snap

Her neck was viciously snapped.

"Better off dead anyway." One of them said before the ninjas left the vicinity.

As soon as the ninja left an odd snapping sound could be heard as the neck seemed to rejoin itself healing as if nothing ever happened.

Her eyes snapped open revealing the blood red eyes with black and white rings surrounding the red iris.

Isobu noticed her spike in killing intent and decided to repeat some familiar words to her.

"Humans are fickle creatures, they will never be able to satisfy you, why don't you just leave them be?"

Yomi smirked turning to the direction of the Hyūga Clan compound.

Leave them be?

Absurd.

Tsuki found herself at the hokage complex sitting on the roof listening to the discussion inside. Humming to herself as they all argued amongst one another, it made her smile. While all of them were trying to state their opinion there would be a kidnapping attempt.

Pathetic.

"Isobu," her voice began cold and clear.

"If I leave such disgusting creatures like humans alone then how would they ever learn that to survive they have to unite?"

Isobu didn't reply, he had no right to, what she said was final.

Full sounds of ninjas exchanging blows came from the Hyūga compound and she felt like she had to talk some sense into the humans in the room below her.

Swiftly a clone of her stood behind her  flying towards the Hyūga compound as she jumped down to the window of the meeting room.

"I say we sign the treaty!" Shikaku said in his signature lazy voice as the hokage and nodded along with the yamaka and Hyūga.

Fugaku however was hesitant, there was no way that Kumogakure would give up that easily, they were well known for their attempts to find out the secrets of bloodline traits, he feared that this might not be the best.

That kind of village, it's better if they had no dealings at all.

"I don't think this is a good idea." Fugaku said stating his point without hesitation, he would've just been taken to be a petty man who didn't want the treaty signed because how Kumogakure treated captured uchihas.

"For once you don't sound like a little girl Fugaku." The room turned swiftly to see the girl calmly resting on the window who didn't seem bothered by the fact that 5 Anubu members launched themselves at her.

She smiled nicely and with the flick of her hand they were quickly lifted up and flung away like rags.

The clan members she hadn't met before immediately stood up on guard, duh a powerful opponent and they hadn't even sensed her! And they still couldn't!

The hokage burst out in loud deep laughs and Shikaku sighed, Fugaku cleared his throat blushing slightly at her comment.

The Hokage seemed to have a wide smile on his face.

"It seems like you're back." The hokage said smiling to her like she was an old friend.

"I'm back Minato."

*cough* "Tsuki Yomi-" Fugaku attempted to draw her attention but before he could blink she was I front of him pulling his cheeks in irritation.

"You brat, you let me go out alone this late at night without protection? It seems like I need to educate you on how to train your children.💢"

The poor man didn't understand that she was annoyed because her other personality was killed so easily due to his negligence.

"Nice to meet you too Yomi." She turned to Shikaku who was smiling at her, he was no longer the cute teen she once knew, he was now a handsome man.

"Glad to be back Shikaku."

• • •

"Shisui, thank you for everything." Her eyes void of motion. So this is goodbye?

A/N: Aokitsune7 made some hella cute fanart.

And another one!

And another one!

By Nirvana_105 thank you mrs army!(sorry if your an exo fan or any other band's fan instead!)