Chapter 12

"So you're telling me there is going to be a war?" He asked suspiciously as the girl was stuffing her face with dangos.

"You saw it yourself, so it's in your best interest to form an alliance with me." She said in between mouthfuls of dango, she had never tasted dango before this and boy did she love it.

Sato Akito's stoic face didn't change as she stared at the once again adult woman eating dangos like her life depended on it.

He was still amazed at her glow up but didn't say it out loud, he was too embarrassed.

The great sandaime was embarrassed.

The girl didn't seem to care, she really couldn't care less if he did form an alliance with chikagakure. It was indeed in his best interest.

"I see.... any legal requirements I should know of?" He asked still unsure of what to expect from the little girl.

Yomi thought for a second, "if we take in your rouge nin don't bitch about it."

Akito nodded, "noted, is that all?"

She thought again, the she looked at him, "i would like to talk about the mercenary group I want to start and I want to request one of your ninja to join us."

Akito raised an eyebrow, "oh? Who?"

"Sasori of the red sand."

.

"Stop being so out of place whelp."

Kisame panted as they walked through the streets of Suna. He already stuck out like a sore thumb due to his odd blue skin and now he was practically dying due to the lack of water.

"Excuse me." Kakazu halted as they came face to face with Suna ninja. His hand twitched, he was ready to attack at any point.

"Are you with sōzō?" The suna nin asked and Kakazu's eyes narrowed refusing to admit it.

"Miss Tsuki has requested for your presence." That explains everything.

Kakazu merely nodded and then followed the two ninjas after carrying the whelp on his back.

"Kakazu~! Kisame~!" A very excited grown up Yomi tackles the misery and the young shark to the floor.

Kisame found himself drowning in her bosom while Kakazu was hugged to death.

"Let. go." He said in a deadly tone, he wasn't getting paid enough for this.

Yomi released both of them and they both stood up to face the man, the legend, sexy red haired puppet.

Looking at him anyone would believe that art was eternal.

"Who's that nee-chan?" Kisame asked forgetting he was older again, Yomi didn't mind but instead went on to introduce sasori.

"This is our new team mate, sasori of the red sand. He specialises in puppetry and poisons, he makes a decent healer too." She explained as sasori bowed a bit.

He looked fifteen, and he had the same stoic expression the sandaime kazekage had.  Yomi was practically jumping up and down at this point, one person closer.

She had so much to do with so little time. Now that the sandaime wouldn't be killed rasa would not become kazekage for a while. But she knew how to fix that obviously.

"Pleasure to meet your acquaintance." Sasori said and yomi handed over to him the sōzō cloak with the Ying and yang sign.

"Get ready, we set sail at dawn."

The kazekage looked out at the afternoon sky as he remembered their former conversation.

"Originally, you were meant to die by sasori's hands. So as a reward for saving my life you'll have to give up being the kazekage and follow me in three years"

It didn't sound so bad, he just had to make sure he found the right replacement.

A/N:

Kakashi: roses are red, violets are blue, be my valentine or I'll chidori you.

Author: kyaaa~!

Madara: Kakashi Hatake! Are you courting death!?