Chapter 7

Dedicated to RunRedRunner for making my day!

Kisame yawned and rubbed his eyes. Yomi awed at how cute he was forgetting at she was younger than him.

"Nee-chan, where are we?" Kisame asked looking around at the dark cave. His wide curious eyes stole her heart instantly. Yomi engulfed the young shark in a hug reminding herself to have as much kids as possible when she grew up so she could give all of them a hug.

Kisame blushed remembering that she was younger than him. After a long cuddle session Yomi found herself drifting to sleep. Her consciousness was lured away by kisame's warmth and the sound of rain drops.

Kisame was a bit confused as to why she didn't reply him, but he let her hug him even though his face was as red as a tomato. When he heard her gentle snores she smiled. No matter how awesome his nee-chan was, she was still just a kid like him. He hadn't seen her sleep since they saved him so she deserved her rest.

Kakazu wasn't bothered by the rain, instead he quite enjoyed it. It was cheap.

"Let's get this over with." He said in a cold voice to the konoha ninjas. She had pained good money for him to kill them off, he wasn't willing to make any mistakes.

The ninjas immediately attacked, not wasting time. Kakazu was S ranked so they didn't have to luxury of time. The highest among them was Anbu who should be able to stand a chance. But unknown to them Kakazu wasn't in the mood to play, so every strike he felt was deadly without fault.

It didn't take long to overpower them, it also didn't take long to force them to a corner and kill all of them it one.

And to that one ninja he said, "return to konoha and warn them not to anger  the boss my organisation! Sōzō!"

Naturally the ninja wasted no time running away, he was only a chunin, there was no way he could stand up to an S ranked criminal.

Kakazu didn't stay a moment longer and headed out to find Tsuki Yomi. If he was lucky and she didn't get lost he would be able to find her easily. Lucky for him the goddess of luck was on his side. He found them easily in a pretty small cave, each hugging the other in deep slumber.

He was quick to remember that they were only children, and no matter how strong the girl pretended to be she was only what? Five?

But that forced him to wonder, what kind of luck did she have to meet a mysterious white ball of fluff that gave her such powers? She must be the illegitimate daughter of the goddess of luck.

He sighed and sat down. He then began to question his sanity, why hang around a bunch of kids? But then he would remember that in the future she had shown him, he had died. And then he swallowed his unwillingness.

If he wanted to carry on living then he had to stick with the brats. He glanced at kisame, the sinner kisame received her memories the better, what was she waiting for? For him to get older?

What a ridiculous kid.