Chapter 1 - Good to Be Home

My flight lands at JFK and I breathe a sigh of relief. After being on this flight for over seven hours, I can't wait to get home, so I can take a shower and jump in my bed.

After getting my luggage and going through customs, I get an Uber and head into the city. As we are driving, I realize how hungry I am. Maybe I should stop somewhere and get some food. Yeah... no... I am too tired. I will just order some Chinese food when I get home.

As my Uber pulls up to my building in SoHo, a smile comes to my face. London was nice but, there is no place like home.

 Alex the doorman opens the car door and helps me out and says, "Glad to have you home Ms. Ferrari." I thank him as he helps me with my luggage. There were more paparazzi than usual outside of the building. I look over at Alex and he said that we had a new tenant and his name is Harry Styles and that most likely it will be like this whenever he was around.

I felt my face flush just thinking that Harry Styles, THE HARRY STYLES lives in my building. I was used to other celebrities living in the building but, never really thought twice about it. My job has me meeting and photographing so many celebrities, so it really didn't faze me being around celebrities.

But, Harry, beautiful Harry was a photographer's dream.

I wonder which apartment Harry moved into. I know the apartment across the hall from me was empty but, there were a few others as well. I know I can't be that lucky. I guess we will have to wait and see.

As I step off the elevator towards my door there is a lot of commotion. Looks like movers. My heart starts to race... no, it can't be... don't tell me... OMG it is! There before me stands THE HARRY STYLES. I know I must look like shit. I am wearing my "I don't care how I look, I just want to be comfortable" flying clothes.

I immediately turn around to get back on the elevator. As I turn around, I bump right into Alex with my suitcase. Shit.... Alex asks me if I am ok, I just nod and turn back around and continue walking towards my apartment door. Oh well, Harry will just have to see me looking like crap.

Luckily, he goes back into his apartment and doesn't notice me. I quickly unlock my door, grab my suitcase from Alex and thank him before closing my door before Harry comes back out.

My heart is racing. How can this be possible? The one person in this whole world who I would love to photograph lives across the hall from me. How will I be able to leave my apartment? I am going to have to look cute or try to look cute every time I leave my apartment! That is a lot of pressure. Oh boy...

I peek through the peep hole on my door to see if he came back out into the hallway. All I see are moving men... Dammit... Oh no, there he goes... Look at him... fuck, he is fine... OMG!!! Did he just adjust himself? I let out a moan and I swear I think he heard me because he looked towards my door. Shit... Shit... Shit...

I put my hand over my mouth just in case another moan tries to leave my mouth. I can't believe how beautiful he is.

He goes back to talking to the movers when I hear his phone ring. Harry pulls it out of his back pocket and answers it.

I watch how his face lights up and I hear him say, "Hi Mum! Yes, Mum. Yes, Mum. I promise, Mum. I love you too. Ok, I will call you later." How I wish I could take his picture at this very moment.

The way he is smiling talking to his mother is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. That man truly loves his mother. Then he hangs up.

That reminds me, I need to call my mother and let her know I am back from London. I could really go for some of her sauce right now.

I watch Harry lean against the wall across from my door and make a phone call. OMG!!! OMG!!! Who is he talking to? They must be saying some really nasty shit to him.

I watch how his hand moves down to his crotch and he begins rubbing it. He turns to the side, so the movers do not see him but, I sure as hell do.

He is talking really low, so I can't understand what he is saying, but I am sure it is some steamy stuff.

Holy fuck... His bulge is getting bigger and bigger! Damn that man is blessed. This has to be the best day of my life! What are the odds of coming home and finding out that Harry Styles is your neighbor and he is in front of your door rubbing on his crotch.

My panties are soaking wet! Damn, Harry! Welcome Home to Me!!!!!

Thank you for reading my story!

Please vote and comment!

Love, CeeCee