Chapter 28 - You Need To Move On

Harry's POV

I am laying here with this beautiful creature sound asleep next to me.     I can't help but be mad looking at her face, the black and blues have gotten much darker and yet she still is stunning.  I have to figure out how we are going to work.   I know that I want, no I need her in my life.    I have to go to L.A. soon to work on some more of my solo music.   She will just have to come with me.

I move her hair from her face and push it behind her ear.  I could lay here and stare at her all day.  I feel her start to stir so put my hand on her cheek and whisper, "Good morning love.    How are you feeling?"    She looks up at me and says that she feels like she was hit by a truck.  It really kind of looks like she was... poor thing.   

"Love, do you think we should go to the police and tell them what he did to you?" I ask.  Christina looks at me with fear in her eyes and say, "No Harry, please no!  I don't want to go to the police.  You don't need any publicity like this."   

"Christina, I am not worried about me.   All I care about is you." I tell her.  She looks at me and a tear falls from her eye.   I look her in the eye as I wipe her tear and tell her that Antonio will never come near her again, ever.  

I hear her phone ring in her purse.   She looks at me and tells me that is was Antonio.  She knew by the ringtone.   I grab her purse and take her phone out and about to answer it.  She looks at me with fear of what I am about to say.     

I answer her phone...

Me:  What do you want Antonio?

Antonio:  Why the fuck are you answering Christina's phone?

Me:  Why the fuck did you hit her?

Antonio:  That is none of your fucking business!  Put Christina on the phone!

Me:  Let me tell you something Antonio, you will never have anything to do with her ever again.   You are a worthless piece of shit and she deserves someone better than you.

Antonio:   What?  Like you?  hahaha  You have women all over the place.   What would you want with Christina anyway?  She is not one of your skinny model types that you like!   Besides, she is mine and I am not letting her go!

Me:  You know nothing about the real me only what you hear or read.   That is all bullshit and you should know being a journalist.   Besides, there is nothing going on with me and Christina...   yet anyway and you must be fucking blind if you think Christina is not better than any model I know.  

Antonio:  What the fuck you mean... yet?    I knew you wanted her, I could see it.  You think you could just have any woman you want don't you?  Well, Christina is mine and you better stay the fuck away from her!!!

Me:  Mutha fucka, you are the one that blew that, not me.   You are the one that put your hands on her, not me!   If you think she would want you back you are sadly mistaken.

Antonio:  I am warning you, you keep away from her or I will write a story of how you stole her from me!

Me: And we will go to the police and have you arrested for assault!  We have another witness in case you forgot...  the doorman.

Antonio:   This is not over Styles.   Watch your back my man, watch your back.

Christina grabs the phone from me...