Chapter 4 - Tequila

Christina's POV

I am in a trance watching him eat. God he is so handsome. Look at him... OMG, he sticks his tongue all the way out while sticking his fork in his mouth. OMG... look how big that tongue is... OMG what that tongue can probably do. I start to get chills up my spine.

OH God, he is doing it again... I try to squeeze my legs together to get some sort of friction. I know my panties have got to be soaking wet.

Fuck... did he just moan while chewing? I am not going to make it through this dinner! This man is a walking sex ad. He is oozing sex. Yeah... oozing sex all over my body. My hand travels down my neck to my chest... Once my hand reaches my nipple I hear...

*Cough!!! Cough!!! Cough!!!*

OMG!!!  Harry is choking! I jump up and pat him on the back. "Harry, are you ok?" I scream.

I hand Harry a bottle of water to see if this will help. He drinks the water and looks at me with a very sexy smirk and says, "I am so sorry. I don't know what happened. My food must have went down the wrong pipe."

Oh Fuck... did I really touch myself in front of him? Is this why he choked...

Oh God... change the subject Christina.

Time for more tequila!! I know I shouldn't be drinking tequila around Harry but who cares! I pour two more shots for us.

Harry looks at me and raises his shot glass to make a toast, "To neighbors, may all my neighbors be as nice as you!" And may all my neighbors be as fucking sexy as you! I swear he read my mind because that damn smirk on his face is about to kill me... RIP ME, bury me in my favorite dress.

After the 5th shot I am feeling no pain right now and neither is Harry. We talked about his solo career, his family and his many stalkers.

"Harry, if you weren't so fucking hot, you wouldn't have so many stalkers." Whoops, did that just come out of my mouth?

There was that damn smirk again!!! I am so sorry Harry that was the tequila talking! "No need to apologize" he says, "I like a woman that talks her mind especially when there is tequila involved. Actually, I am really liking the conversations we are having. You seem like a very down to earth person and I am enjoying your company."

I can't help but blush...

After we finish eating, I start to clean up and bring the dishes to the kitchen and Harry is right behind me. As I put the dishes in the sink, I feel Harry right behind me leaning over me to put the silverware in the sink. I feel electricity on my back, I swear you could plug a lamp in my ass right now and it would light up.

Harry's POV

My God this woman is so beautiful. Her olive complexion, light brown eyes, long curly brown hair, those damn thighs, hmmmm, I need to get between those. She doesn't have a trace of make-up on and doesn't even need any. She is such a natural beauty.

The curves of her body have me mesmerized. I don't know if it is the tequila or Christina that has me feeling so at ease but, I like it. I haven't felt this good around someone in a long time. Looks like I am going to have to get to know this beautiful creature in front of me better.

Ooooh look, she is watching me eat. I bet she likes my tongue. If she only knew what I could do with this tongue. I really hope she finds out.

I bring the fork up to my mouth again and watch how she is mesmerized by my tongue sticking out waiting for it. I put the fork in my mouth and a moan leaves my mouth. God this woman is so sexy watching me eat.Oh shit... What is she doing? Is she running her hand along her neck? I watch as her hand goes lower. She looks like she is in a trance looking at my mouth.

FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE JUST TOUCHED HER NIPPLE!!!!!!!!!

*COUGH!!!! COUGH!!!! COUGH!!!!*

OMG!! I am choking!!! She hands me a bottle of water and is asking if I am ok. I can't believe she did that! I smirk at her and tell her I am ok. Oh yeah, I am going to be all up in that pussy tonight.

Looks like she is trying to change the subject by offering me more tequila. Little does she know this will only make this evening even better. I make a toast and we talk for a while. I like this...

I follow her into the kitchen with the dishes and can't help staring at her ass. Damn, I want to touch it. I lean over her shoulder to drop the silverware in the sink and I can smell her hair, it smells like cucumbers. I feel like I am in a daze. My body leans against her back and I swear I can feel electricity. If only I could just spin her around and grab her face and kiss her so deeply right now. Ok Harold, get yourself together...

Thank you for reading my story!

Please vote and comment!

Love, CeeCee