Chapter 63 - Hen Party

Harry's POV

I pull the car into my mum's driveway and immediately feel warm and tingly.  There is no better feeling than coming home to my mum's house.  I look over at Christina and she is knocked out.   "Babe, we are here." I whisper.   Christina wakes up and apologizes for falling asleep.

As we are getting out of the car I see my mum open the door and run straight for us.  She grabs Christina first and gives her a great big hug.  I can't help but smile and wait for my turn.  My mum walks over to me and hugs me and says, "My sweet boy, it is so good to see you.  I have missed you so much.  It is so good to have you both here."

My step-father Robin comes out and I introduce Christina to him and he welcomed her with open arms and hugs us both.  I truly love this man.  Robin and I bring in the bags while my mum grabs Christina and brings her into the kitchen to make some tea.

I walk into the kitchen and my mum and Christina are hugging and Christina is saying that she is so sorry if she embarrassed her.  Oh they must be talking about the video of the fight.  My mum grabs Christina's face and says, "Christina, don't you be sorry.  Sometimes people just push you over the edge.  I know you are a beautiful soul."  My heart is about to burst.

"Excuse me ladies but, I am feeling very left out here.  I need some love too." I groan.  "Oh Harry, come here." my mum says as she pulls me in between the two of them.  I guess this is what heaven must feel like.

"Harry, I need you to go into town and pick up a few things for me and bring Christina with you so you can show her around." my mum says as she pours some tea for us.  Christina's eyes light up and says, "Oooh, I can't wait to look around."

We finish the tea and Christina and I are out the door.  I first bring her to the bakery that I used to work at.  We walk in and all the ladies come over to me and start squeezing me and saying how much they miss me.  Christina is just standing there beaming at me. 

I introduce Christina and they all hug her and tell her how nice it is to meet her.  Everything was going great until my ex-girlfriend when I was 14, Lauren walks in.   "Harry, I didn't know you were in town.  Why didn't you call me?  I miss you so much especially those lips of yours." Lauren says as she walks over to me and puts her arms around my waist which fall to my ass and tries to kiss my lips.

I try to push her away as fast as possible but it was too late.  She kissed my lips and had her  hands on my ass.  Oh God.. What is Christina going to do?  Please don't beat her in the bakery... 

Christina walks over to Lauren and tells her, "I'm sorry, can I help you with something?"  I see fire in Christina's eyes and I quickly push Lauren off of me and introduce Lauren to Christina and tell her that Christina is my woman. 

"What?  Your woman?  She is not me.  I am your woman and always will be." Lauren says as I see Christina's face become red.  Oh shit...  I grab Christina by the hand and bring her body next to mine to calm her down when Barbara walks over and says, "Oh please Lauren, you have been after poor Harry here for years.  Stop being so disrespectful to his beautiful girlfriend and move on."   Lauren leaves in a huff and we all laugh at Barbara and thank her for saying something.

We get the desserts my mum wanted and head back to the car.  I apologize about Lauren and Christina doesn't seem so mad. Thank goodness. 

Christina looks at me and says, "Harry, unfortunately, I know am going to have to deal with situations like that back there at the bakery.  I just want you to know that I am going to try my best to be an adult and handle each situation with maturity."

"Christina, I am very proud of you and I promise to always have your back and try to deter us from any situation that will make you want to kick someone's ass." I say with a smirk on my face.    "Owwwww, that hurt!  You said you were going to be mature!!!" I say as I rub my arm.  LOL