Chapter 64 - The Wedding

Harry's POV

"Christina, come on babe.  We need to get to the church." I scream up the stairs.  My mum tells me to be patient.  I don't know why I am so nervous, you would think it is me getting married today...

As I am about to call Christina again she begins to walk down the stairs.   My God she is beautiful.  I am standing there with my mouth hanging open as she looks like she is floating down the stairs like an angel... My only angel.

My mum says, "Oh Harry, she really is so beautiful.  You two are going to give me beautiful grandbabies."  Wait... What...  I look at my mum and say, "Mum, I think we have a long time before that will happen."

I walk over to Christina and put my arms around her and whisper in her ear how beautiful she.  I grab her by the hand and we all walk outside to the limo waiting for us. 

We pull up to the church and see Gemma standing there. I tell Christina to sit with my mum, Robin and Gemma so I can go to the back to meet up with Matt and the others in the wedding.

As I walk in the room where Matt is getting ready, I notice he is a wreck.  Matt is beyond nervous and I don't blame him.  I mean... that will be the last pussy you will ever fuck...  I start to get butterflies in my stomach and wonder if Christina will be the one who I give up ever other pussy for...

Matt sees me and immediately walks to me and hugs me and tells me how thankful he is that I am here.  He introduces me to the other groomsmen.  I didn't know Matt knew Cillian Murphy.  Matt tells me they went to college together.  I tell him how much I love his work as an actor and that Peaky Blinders is one of my favorite shows. 

Someone comes to the door and tells us it is time.  Matt looks like he is about to faint.  I pull him to the side and ask him, "Do you love her?  He nods...  Do you wake up in the morning and think of her?  He nods...  Do you go to bed and think of her?  He nods...  When you are fucking her, do think of anyone else? He shakes his head no...  Then she is the one."  Wow... I just described myself...  

Christina's POV

Wow this church is very beautiful. Gemma takes me by the arm and introducing me to some of Harry's family.   Everyone is so nice. Wait a minute... WTF... How the fuck... Gemma realizes something is wrong and looks where I am and asks me, "Who is that?" I reply, "It's Krystle." Gemma looks at me and asks, "The one from the plane?" I just nod.

Krystle is sitting on the brides side of the church. I wonder if she is related to the bride. Gemma tells her mother that Krystle is here and his mother grabs my arm and tells me to come sit next to her.   Anne looks at me and says, "Christina my dear, I know that it is very unfortunate that woman is here but, don't let her get the best of you."

Unfortunate isn't the word for it.  I tell Anne that I plan on being the adult and behave myself when I see her walking towards us.   WTF...  Gemma gets up and blocks her from getting near me and tells Krystle, "Can I help you with something?" 

Krystle says that she just wanted to come over and say hello.  Gemma tells her that she needs to just move on.  Krystle looks at me and says, "Christina, too bad you will never have a wedding like this with Harry.  He will never marry you because he will always  want me."

I am about to stand up when Anne grabs my arm and says, "Sweetheart, you have nothing to worry about.  My son loves you."  Gemma on the other hand gets in Krystle's face and is about to scream at her when I see Harry running towards us.